Hello Guests

tuky

Hi Guests,

Whenever I look at the board statistics (not that I am checking up on anyone :o ) I see that there are at least 3 guests to every one member.

this is always atleast 100 guests and 33 members.

Ok, as of right now 1am, Tuesday 23rd March this is how it stands...

75 guests, 33 members 0 anonymous members

tukyleith, Odin, sabaijai, Tarzan2, britmaveric, JimGant, tutsiwarrior, Beany, pubboy, chonabot, simonpayne17, Nam Kao, meemiathai, Boo, Pepe', Thaiquila, HenrikDK, huski, Zendesigner, simon43, Lordfoul, Insight, Mollybird, Sassie, farangene, Crash999, Thetyim, stumonster, chingy, Girlfrombar, abdulrahman, Arnold, lambada

not bad for 1am.

But what I want to know is why so many guests do not join in?

Obviously there is some cr@p, but thaivisa is also a great community, I have not only learnt so much from this website, but I have found some truly great friends, I have potentially found work through this website, but most importantly I have validated my life in Thailand through this website...

Guests, it does not cost you anything, it will not hurt you and your anonymity is assured, why don't you contribute?

"Guests" will you join up and answer my question?

Well, we have had 21 views at this point but no replies (sorry brit, but do you really think yours is a reply? :D )

How many are "guests"?

don't worry about the sarcasm, whilst being anonymous, you can make all the sarcastic responses you like :o but of course as a member, you can have it put up on a forum. I am sure a lot of you guys and gals have something to say, lets do it...I want to hear from you.

ps, I am not getting paid for this, I am just so bored with the people here already that I am hoping we can get some more interesting poeple to contribute than the bunch we have already :D:D:D

tuky...if I didn't know in my heart that you were a solid dude I would say that you may be in the employ of an agency that has operatives wearing dacron suits, skinny ties and crew cuts.

Stop this thread now...or otherwise be accused of gathering intelligence against belligerant but peaceful falangs living quietly in Thailand

tuky...if I didn't know in my heart that you were a solid dude I would say that you may be in the employ of an agency that has operatives wearing dacron suits, skinny ties and crew cuts.

Stop this thread now...or otherwise be accused of gathering intelligence against belligerant but peaceful falangs living quietly in Thailand

Tutsi, your about to blow my covers, oops, I meant to say once a man in black, always MIB!!!

But what I want to know is why so many guests do not join in?

More often than not, I show up as a Guest because I cannot seem to make the automatic login feature work. I log in when I have something to contribute.

Hello to the Forum, you have prompted to me to have my say here, so I will give you my synopsis of this forum and others like it.

I have been a regular visitor to Thaivisa.com for over 1 year and have wanted to join, to ask a few questions on many occasions. The reason I did not join was, because in my opinion, the senior members and admins, usually have a snide comment or a personal idealistic approach to the newbies on here.

I would class myself as being educated and thick skinned, but is my time on here worth the wrath of the enlightened?

I will say this though, it seems that the “enlightened” have toned it down a tad, except for the bear pit – who would want to enter that arena?

Well at last I have had a say, and I will be a little more regular on here from now on.

Thanks

Andy

Australia

:o

Guest IT Manager
May be most of them are indeed just GUESTS.

They have a look, see that it is not for them and disappear.Followed by others going the same way. :o

Let me assure you dutch, that is not the case.

Hello to the Forum, you have prompted to me to have my say here, so I will give you my synopsis of this forum and others like it.

I have been a regular visitor to Thaivisa.com for over 1 year and have wanted to join, to ask a few questions on many occasions. The reason I did not join was, because in my opinion, the senior members and admins, usually have a snide comment or a personal idealistic approach to the newbies on here.

I would class myself as being educated and thick skinned, but is my time on here worth the wrath of the enlightened?

I will say this though, it seems that the “enlightened” have toned it down a tad, except for the bear pit – who would want to enter that arena?

Well at last I have had a say, and I will be a little more regular on here from now on.

Thanks

Andy

Australia

:o

Welcome aboard SickBuffalo :D

:D agree... especially as if you ain't English speaking /as me/ - a lot of fun on my account... time to compensation - who'll take care for my Chang???

:o But you see - I'm already "advanced" :D

I condemn golfers and other misanthropes that would discourage new members to this forum...

(new material?...yesss...yesss)

:D:D New Topic: Why the golfers hate other part of the World?

Golf puzzles me...a golfer starts out with the white ball in hand and then spends hours trying to find it again :o

I condemn golfers and other misanthropes that would discourage new members to this forum...

Golf puzzles me...a golfer starts out with the white ball in hand and then spends hours trying to find it again :o

I knew it. You ain't a misanthrope. May be you have to hire somebody to find... the white ball.... :D

I knew it. You ain't a misanthrope. May be you have to hire somebody to find... the white ball.... :D

Is that what those pretty young chicks that accompany golfers are for ?