Hunt for Siam Paragon bombers

webfact

Someone is saying how can this happen when martial law is in place ?

Well I don't see Martial law anywhere I have been , there are no troops on every street corner, in fact there are none at all in the town where I live, life goes on as normal, I and everyone else I know goes where they want when they want doing what they want.

Martial law are only words for the vast majority in this country and don't effect their lives in the least.

The only ones who are affected are those who are engaged in politics or want to make trouble.

We now have two bombs planted by someone who is out to make trouble, to defy if you like, for whatever reason they think in their narrow view is justified.

Lets hope they can quickly identify and round up the ones who planted these things and prevent them ever doing it again, with the police now being watched carefully and forced to do their job that is likely to happen.

Umm, I think the police or ex-CIB did it ???

Would it be Tarit or Chalerm you have in mind ?

The two suspects have not even been caught and interrogated and they have concluded the motive to be political. Isn't this abetting the real motive.

The 2 "suspects" won't be caught - end of! These bombings are merely a ploy to give the PM a valid reason for keeping martial law in place. If the 2 bombs were meant to cause real damage in terms of death and destruction, they could have been more appropriately situated.

• Like 1

As near as I can recall, with all the bombings in Bangkok, cannot think of anyone

ever arrested. Exception was the Iranian bomber who blew his leg off I think...

Anyway this bomb makes no sense, with an outcome of no damage and no

deaths. If the bombers really wanted to make a splash, they would have left

the bomb on a sky train carriage.....

Anyway, still think this is the tip off to this bombing..... Interesting that the bomb

was just enough to issue a statement about continuing martial law, yet not enough

to really cause any damage to either property or tourism. Almost amounted to

something like throwing a firecracker in a trash can. A lot of noise but not much

action.

"Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Premier and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan implied yesterday that martial law would need to be retained following the incident - the first case of blasts in the capital since the coup last May."

So we have a bomber with a heart, very nice. really didn't want to kill anyone. Start the profile gentlemen.

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Premier and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan implied yesterday that martial law would need to be retained following the incident

Who does this attack stand to benefit? Were that thinking that their case for keeping martial law wasn't strong enough?

We can't say for now who is behind this. It could be people who have bad intentions...

How very astute of him. Someone give this man a medal, and a Sherlock Holmes pipe.

No one killed, only 2 injured, and no damage. If the bombers really wanted to make a statement, they would have made sure this was detonated in a public area.

This reeks of a controlled event, which only gives the junta more backing for holding onto power.

Your defense is that red shirt bombers are both intelligent and competent? History proves this to be nonsense.

How in the world did the police establish political motive?

BANGKOK: -- The police will issue warrants for the arrest of two suspects they now gained evidence to charge them in connection with the bomb explosions in front of Siam Paragon shopping mall Sunday night.

If they have identified suspects don't you think they would have also been able to work out what their affiliations are and from there have a reasonable idea of why they might have planted the bombs ?

As near as I can recall, with all the bombings in Bangkok, cannot think of anyone

ever arrested. Exception was the Iranian bomber who blew his leg off I think...

Anyway this bomb makes no sense, with an outcome of no damage and no

deaths. If the bombers really wanted to make a splash, they would have left

the bomb on a sky train carriage.....

Anyway, still think this is the tip off to this bombing..... Interesting that the bomb

was just enough to issue a statement about continuing martial law, yet not enough

to really cause any damage to either property or tourism. Almost amounted to

something like throwing a firecracker in a trash can. A lot of noise but not much

action.

"Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Premier and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan implied yesterday that martial law would need to be retained following the incident - the first case of blasts in the capital since the coup last May."

So we have a bomber with a heart, very nice. really didn't want to kill anyone. Start the profile gentlemen.

If the bombers wanted headlines to go around the world, they would have set off a larger

bomb in Nana plaza on a busy night. Instead , they chose to destroy a roll up steel door.

A point was being made in a pretty mild manner, the question becomes why....

• Like 2

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Premier and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan implied yesterday that martial law would need to be retained following the incident

Who does this attack stand to benefit? Were that thinking that their case for keeping martial law wasn't strong enough?

We can't say for now who is behind this. It could be people who have bad intentions...

How very astute of him. Someone give this man a medal, and a Sherlock Holmes pipe.

No one killed, only 2 injured, and no damage. If the bombers really wanted to make a statement, they would have made sure this was detonated in a public area.

This reeks of a controlled event, which only gives the junta more backing for holding onto power.

Your defense is that red shirt bombers are both intelligent and competent? History proves this to be nonsense.

True... I agree that if this was a red shirt attack, it could have equally been botched, but I don't believe the red shirts have as much to gain as the junta do.

I also think, had it been a red shirt attack, a more political target would have been picked.. i.e. a government office or building.

Propaganda. To keep the military in power. And the Thai people go along in daily life......like nothing is wrong...No better than the Chinese or Burmese. Enjoy your pokpok.

Just like the military repeatedly attacked those protesting against the corrupt PTP regime in 2013 and 2014, and shot at themselves in 2010, whilst burning parts of Bangkok.

All the military - Khun Dr, Thaksin, the convicted criminal fugitive on the run from his prison sentence and 15 outstanding court cases and his family and allies who boast an impressive number of criminal convictions between them; and include many self confessed liars, would never do such a thing. They are far to just and always support the law facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

How do you think you're kidding?

Thaksin thinks, PTP act.