A TV request I don't think many are aware of.

willyumiii

After submitting a post this evening I received the following notice / warning from TV.

I know the rules of TV and am not criticising the site or it's moderators.

I read TV daily and pretty thoroughly and have never heard of this request or new rule.

I thought it would be a good idea to post it here so all TV users will be aware of it.

Again, I am not complaining or criticizing, just informing my fellow TV members.

(moderators please note that I did not mention my post or it's content )

Here is the message I received :

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions
As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

And let's not forget NO discussion of the Monarchy in a political context. An immediate ban is possible

In a nut shell. if TV has not opened a topic in their Thailand News Forum, Don't mention it!

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Closed

• Like 1