German Bundesliga

andklei

Hey there. I am new in Bangkok and I was wondering if there is any interest in the Bundesliga at all here. Since I spent some time over in Germany I am sold for it. Great prices so stadiums are always full and the atmosphere is just fantastic.

Which channels broadcasts the games and are there any possibilities to follow the matches in Bars?

Yeah, I am definitely interested in the bundesliga. And I hope for many more years to come. But maybe next season I may have to settle my interest for 2. Bundesliga xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeCasd_p

I rarely watch football on TV. The times of most live games are pretty late ( except the Saturday afternoon games MEZ ). I just look for a stream on the internet to watch a game if I am awake when the game starts. Worst case scenario, I listen to a single game or the conference on the internet radio ( http://www.sport1.fm/ )

Yeah Dortmund is struggling quite a bit this season, but I am sure they will get out of it. So do you know any sportsbar at all that shows Bundesliga?

Gullivers on soi 5 will have Bundesliga football on at times, as well as from Spain and Italy. The EPL is far and away their priority, but you can catch football from Germany.

Yeah Dortmund is struggling quite a bit this season, but I am sure they will get out of it. So do you know any sportsbar at all that shows Bundesliga?

Struggling!! They are bottom of the league! More like in turmoil. It will be very interesting to see if Klopp can this one around.

The plight of Dortmund must also give hope to those clubs in pursuit of Hummels

• 1 year later...

Well, a year later and Dortmund made it to the Europa league with ambitions to win it. Also, only 5 points behind Bayern Munich, which can shrink to 2 points with the upcoming match on Saturday. Dortmund vs Bayern )

Which brings me to my question...

I am in Bangkok / Nonthaburi over the weekend and the place I am staying does not have a good or reliable internet connection, but would love to watch the match.

Is there any updates who will or possibly will show the match live? It will start shortly after midnight Thai time.

Edited by NiwPix