Police are looking for a few more suspects in Siam Paragon bombing incident

Lite Beer

Police are looking for a few more suspects in Siam Paragon bombing incident

2-8-2015-5-12-43-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police are to ask the court to issue warrants for the arrest of a few more suspects in the bombings at Siam Paragon over a week ago.

No details about available about the additional suspects as police believe that more than two people were involved in the bomb blasts which left one shopper slightly injured.

Meanwhile, police have gained more information about the first two suspects from surveillance cameras installed around the Victory Monument.

According to the latest information, the two suspects, both wearing white long-sleeve shirts and hats, were seen walking on the skywalk near the Victory Monument toward Century mall before they were seen hailing a taxi to take them to the BTS station at Siam Square before 8 pm when two bombs exploded. Later, they were seen walking toward Pathumwan intersection.

One of the two suspects appeared to walk with a limp, said the police.

Seven police teams have been assigned to probe this case and a 200,000 baht reward has been offered for anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of some of the suspects.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/86051

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015=02-08

Why did they take a taxi from Victory Monument to Siam? Its just three stops. Are the police filling in the details? I thought they were going to arrest these two guys "by the end of the day" few days ago.

• Like 1

If just maybe they installed better resolution cameras in these areas........they might just get a better picture, ( than what can be achieved with a 1st generation smart phone).........and have a positive ID.......but these blury, graint 90s style pictures are what the RTP are used to working with....but....they'll get their man!!

Only in Thailand.! .....Arrest warrants issued for unidentified persons, besides of course, the limp and white long shirt.

Are they really that stupid or is just oneupmanship on the Military?

now they were wearing hats, yet on both CCTV photos there were no hats in sight!

• Like 1

Only in Thailand.! .....Arrest warrants issued for unidentified persons, besides of course, the limp and white long shirt.

Are they really that stupid or is just oneupmanship on the Military?

now they were wearing hats, yet on both CCTV photos there were no hats in sight!

Let me guess... Red hats?

I know this is only a guess but I assume under the long white shirt will be an arm and probably the limp suggests they may have legs.

So in summary, the suspects can wear white shirts, may have an injured leg and probably have arms and a head.

I think I know the person!

Cant do any better than that. Not yet arrested anyone but already looking to arrest others.

More top detective work.

I saw someone walking with a limp yesterday. Can I have the 200,000 please.

yes that was me but i've sold the white shirt so you cant pin anything on me so no 200000 for you my friend