Any good Estate Agents in Chonburi, need help to sell my condo.

seizetheday4eva

I dont see what good an agent is if op inst willing to meet face to face.

If i was an agent i wouldnt deal without a meeting either.

What the bleep am i m issing?

The whole point it would seem........the OP is in the UK and wants someone to handle it for him at this end.

I dont see what good an agent is if op inst willing to meet face to face.

If i was an agent i wouldnt deal without a meeting either.

What the bleep am i m issing?

The whole point it would seem........the OP is in the UK and wants someone to handle it for him at this end.

Well he isnt doing much of a job arranging it.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, if there weren't such draconian libel laws, with thaivisa.com's forum rules to comply with those laws, I could write a scathing review of many of the agencies in Jomtien. To start with, the web sites are LOADED with properties that have already been sold, sometimes a year ago. At least some agency web sites paste a red "sold" logo on sold properties, but you still have to slog through needless pages of unavailable properties. At one agency, I found 14 properties that I thought were reasonable and sent an e-mail asking which ones were available (that's now my opening question in any query: Is it available for sale now?). Never got a reply to my e-mail, so I dropped in the office. *13* of the *14* properties were no longer available.

Two agents (at different agencies) said their e-mail accounts were hacked, so they couldn't send/receive e-mails. Then REMOVE the e-mail address from your site, folks!

And there are a couple web sites with NO address nor phone number, only "submit an inquiry" forms which never receive replies.

There's one formerly-very-large agency which I thought went out of business, but their full web site with hundreds of listings survives. This is a no address/no phone site.

</rant>

To their credit, however, I will mention Stu @ Jomtien Properties and Sabina @ East Coast Real Estate as being professional: helpful, knowledgeable and personable with apparently up-to-date web sites.

Man, if there weren't such draconian libel laws, with thaivisa.com's forum rules to comply with those laws, I could write a scathing review of many of the agencies in Jomtien. To start with, the web sites are LOADED with properties that have already been sold, sometimes a year ago. At least some agency web sites paste a red "sold" logo on sold properties, but you still have to slog through needless pages of unavailable properties. At one agency, I found 14 properties that I thought were reasonable and sent an e-mail asking which ones were available (that's now my opening question in any query: Is it available for sale now?). Never got a reply to my e-mail, so I dropped in the office. *13* of the *14* properties were no longer available.

Two agents (at different agencies) said their e-mail accounts were hacked, so they couldn't send/receive e-mails. Then REMOVE the e-mail address from your site, folks!

And there are a couple web sites with NO address nor phone number, only "submit an inquiry" forms which never receive replies.

There's one formerly-very-large agency which I thought went out of business, but their full web site with hundreds of listings survives. This is a no address/no phone site.

</rant>

To their credit, however, I will mention Stu @ Jomtien Properties and Sabina @ East Coast Real Estate as being professional: helpful, knowledgeable and personable with apparently up-to-date web sites.

I'd also recommend ECRE & also Coastal Real Estate Pattaya, I've had success with both.

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not replying sooner and again thank you for all of your replies.

I like to think of myelf as a fair person so with that said I've given the lady that has kindly managed my property over the past 4 years the opportunity to try and sell it and therefore have the commission . She is the same person that actually developed the condo's so it's not like she's not well off already which does make me quesiton her eagerness to sell it. Anyway I've given her 12 weeks, after which i will then contact everyone that has PM'd me and pass on the opportunity to them to make the commission .

I am very serious about selling my Condo but as i live and work in the UK i'm very limited to what i can do.

Thanks

Terry

Hi,

I need an agent too - about to move to Sakhon and have not yet sold house in Bang Phra, Sriracha.

Any contacts would be appreciated

:-) Steve

I posted this info in Post 25 of this topic- here it is again:

You could contact Kingfisher Real estate in Sri Racha. Tel. 66-87-1264-870. Speak with Khun Tuk or Khun Tan. They are both Thai ladies (sisters), both speak reasonable English and have no problem working with farangs. They have been around for several years, and know the area well. (including Bang Phra)

Edited by berniept