Thai women and there cellphones

flyingsaucersarereal

Ok so everywhere I go there is someone that is at work playing on there phone.

I want to buy some clothes there on the phone.

I go to the gym there on the phone.

I try to order a some food there on the phone.

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else feel like the phone usage is getting obscene.

Sorry that you have to work or maybe don't love your job but I would like to buy something.

• Like 2

OP, if you can't beat them join them.

That's what I did.

Bought one of those smart phones recently and keep moving my fingers up and down on the screen.

Not that there is anything to see there but at least I don't feel an outsider from the social trend.blink.png

though now you need to buy one of these poles to take selfies...crazy world...

• Like 1

That's what I did.

Bought one of those smart phones recently and keep moving my fingers up and down on the screen.

Not that there is anything to see there but at least I don't feel an outsider from the social trend.blink.png

That's what my grandfather said when the first TV's hit the homes.....

That's what I did.

There was a brief phase when some interesting stuff was made..............now replaced by mindless drivel for the masses and spread over 1 kazillion channels.

That's what I did.

and my one as the wheel got invented...

• Like 1

Lighten up guys! Some jobs are just dull - and chatting with your friends can fill the gap between customers. Just say 'wat dee krap' to the shop assistant and smile - and normal service will be resumed.

How much time do we waste on ThaiVisa? ..... same thing.

And yes - I have a selfie-stick too - it's just a good fun way to take a group shot

That's what I did.

What did he say?

Get a pole to put the TV on?whistling.gif

+5

That's what I did.

What did he say?

Get a pole to put the TV on?whistling.gif

He was German and circa 1939?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actually, not limited to Thais. I work in a hotel and I see whole (Western families) spending their entire meals not talking to each other but looking at screens.

So true. This is a worldwide phenomenon. I'm guessing the OP hasn't been back home in awhile.

North Korea is probably the place to go to avoid the mobile craze.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actually, not limited to Thais. I work in a hotel and I see whole (Western families) spending their entire meals not talking to each other but looking at screens.

So true. This is a worldwide phenomenon. I'm guessing the OP hasn't been back home in awhile.

North Korea is probably the place to go to avoid the mobile craze.

Yes, and possibly certain indigenous, primitive Indian tribes deep in the Amazon jungle.

Same in the US. I think women will eventually just be born with a cellphone as part of their hand with their next mutation.

I have seen plenty of men with phones glued to their hands or ears. Preferably in a train/airport lounge/cinema discussing all this multi-million Dollar deals they are working onwink.png .

Ok so everywhere I go there is someone that is at work playing on there phone.

I want to buy some clothes there on the phone.

I go to the gym there on the phone.

I try to order a some food there on the phone.

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else feel like the phone usage is getting obscene.

Sorry that you have to work or maybe don't love your job but I would like to buy something.

Yes I agree with you, but it is men too....

This is what happens with technology.... Just accept it and you can move on.

I set my phones alarm to ring every 10 minutes so everyone thinks I am important getting phone calls smile.png

Then I answer in German , french, Japanese even when I do not know a word of it !

Ohhh and put Line on speaker so every time you get a message everyone knows.

Plus I gave up on the selfie stick , I have a selfie Burmese whose job it is to take photos of me with a big camera and no film,

And I learned all of this living in Hollywood cheesy.gif where pretending is as good as doing

Edited by BKKdreaming