Why we humans are so easy to be brain washed....

Muzarella

Last week I was hiking, and stopped by a mountain waterfall to drink water and rest, and I cannot avoid to think about our new reality, and in the old times. A while ago I found online a research about bottled water, telling that it is not healthy, because not only do not contain any of natural nutrients that natural water have, it is more acidic than natural water and can also cause cancer. In my very young times in South America I remember to drink water from the faucet,and later using a inexpensive ceramic filter to clean water coming from a water tank. Now, practically everybody just drink bottle water, and I do in Thailand most because it is s cheap house delivery, but it is not at restaurants or markets. The research online, also tell about the billions that corporations are making selling bottled water, and its becomes more lucrative for Coca Cola, Pepsi, Nestle, etc, than any other product.

post-231810-0-41002200-1423701446_thumb.

Edited by Muzarella
  • Like 1

"because not only do not contain any of natural nutrients that natural water have, it is more acidic than natural water and can also cause cancer"

yes brainwash.......

water in bottles doesn't loose any natural nutrients.....just buy mineral water.

More acidic: nonsense

Cause Cancer: the plastic in the bottles are discussed, that is true...

Most restaurants I go to in Thailand are Thai family run restaurants, they usually have a couple of bottles of water on the table, and then a picture of free water, that comes from the large bottles you can get delivered to your home for ฿10 a bottle. I always drink that water, but my Thai Wife always drinks the bottled water.

Stupid analogy. Of course wifi would be easier to get. It's not tangible. And who acts like nothing is wrong with the world??

I think it's a very good analogy.

In the States, a bottle of generic water inside a 7-11 costs 8-10 times as much as a gallon of gasoline outside. Go for the "good stuff," and you'll pay twice that.

But then, Evian spelled backward, is naive.

A gallon of gas in US, what >$3?

I can assure that a gallon jug of HOH in 7-11 is less than $24.

Stupid analogy. Of course wifi would be easier to get. It's not tangible. And who acts like nothing is wrong with the world??

I think it's a very good analogy.

In the States, a bottle of generic water inside a 7-11 costs 8-10 times as much as a gallon of gasoline outside. Go for the "good stuff," and you'll pay twice that.

But then, Evian spelled backward, is naive.

A gallon of gas in US, what >$3?

I can assure that a gallon jug of HOH in 7-11 is less than $24.

Lowest price for gas now is $1.86

The irony is that drinking water from plastic bottles does more harm than anyone realizes... Which is the real reason people are brain washed into buying the stuff...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/183101-the-negative-effects-of-using-plastic-drinking-bottles/

Harmful Chemicals

Plastic drinking bottles contain many chemicals, some of which interfere with hormones in the body. These chemicals include bisphenol-A, or BPA, and phthalates, among others. Chemicals in the plastic can leach into bottled water, especially when exposed to heat or when the bottle is old.

• Like 1

Interesting topic question.

It is one I have never given much attention in life. This until something happened in my life a couple of years ago.

In short....my kids were being manipulated against me. Upon witnessing I did not link it to manipulation/brainwashing. I blamed it on myself. Absence. Some months later I stumbled upon the topic of manipulation/brainwashing on the internet. Started reading about it and slowly I realised that it was not me to blame but the caretakers/mother of the children. Last year I knowingly have seen the effects of it all. Devastating, to be honest.

The example OP has given and some replies show that facts, truth, are subjective. They can depend on a person his personal point of view or access to limited info. Many people lack any/some amount of critical thinking. This has something to do with education but more with a mindset.

Truth is the truth.

thanks but i am still going to drink my aura. you can go drink from any of the bangkok khlong that you chose. last i read ebola was natural too but those avaricious drug companies are trying ever so hard to mutate it artificially so you might be right there soon...

(psst dont tell anyone but i take supplements that attempt to mimic natural water.)

parent, TV, school tax, you must drive a car, own a house, have a f... wife so she can sue you later, and you must have babies to be happy. and a good paid job, and hollydays and a iPhone 6.

when young guys say they must follow the system, I said it s not true, you don't have to be what they want you to be.

it should not be expensive to live a simple life, now a new born baby has already 80'000 $ debt to pay right before to be kicked out of the matrix.

this is ridiculous! this world is totally mad.

Edited by VIPinthailand