Big condoms partly to blame for Thai teen STI spike: ministry

Lite Beer

Of course all the Thai Visa members have massive organs, so let's all laugh at the Thais and feel smug (favourite past time for most of you).

My God some of you people are truly pathetic.

let me guess, the guys in the change room laughed at you.
  • Like 2

TIT, all about getting headlines.

Road Safety is the flavour of the month for the New Year period then goes back on the shelf until Songkran then put away again until New Year.

Talking about sex is taboo except once a year for Valentine's Day and despite all the problems about underage sex, unwanted pregnancies etc. it's avoided by parents, schools and the government until the next Valentine's Day.

Grab a headline, get your name in the media and make it look as if something responsible is actually being done.

This is not about penis size, it is once again a problem initiated by the worst thing in Thai culture...face.

A Thai guy can't possibly walk up to the cashier at 7-11 with anything but XXL....what would the cashier think of him? Please. Thainess, the gift that keeps on giving.

I guess they never heard the saying, "it isn't the size of the ship, it is all about the motion in the ocean".

Edited by Oryx816

"This year officials have called on teenagers to have a special meal or visit temples instead of having sex."

Wow big decision tomorrow-----Do I party & Boom Sing...... or eat noodles & go to the temple......................coffee1.gif

Where on earth do they buy big condoms? Most are far too small.

Not for the local pencil p****s they're not !

They're called 'Bodyguard' (trade name) and they're sold in certain pharmacies usually located in areas where there are lots of beer bars - so I was told.

But you can't get anything bigger than size 56!

If I remember the past news here right, some of the Thai kids had taken to using plastic wrap or sandwich bags, because they couldn't or didn't want to buy condoms (social stigma and other reasons).

I know a sandwich bag would certainly be slipping off my .... which isn't exactly shaped like a sandwich, thankfully.

Hot Air Hair Dryers can "shrink wrap" loose fitting condoms, in a pinch.

Much in the same way that one would seal bottles with shrink wrap caps.

Should the condom be worn at the time? Reading the second sentence I guess so.

Although "in a pinch" does sound a little painful, maybe you should lower the temperature or reduce the blow time?

So.... Thai men have small weenies. Guess that explains why Thai women love farang so much. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Nope, it is the size of the wallet not the size of the dick that counts.

Although having a larger dick may indeed be a factor, as more blood is required to pump up the erection, leaving the brain depleted and rendering its owner devoid of all commonsense.

Where on earth do they buy big condoms? Most are far too small.

Not for the local pencil p****s they're not !

there are sooo! many things that could be said about this article, but thaivisa probably would delets them! suffice to say, the term hung like a humming bird isappropriate!

If there's any credence to the report about teens using big condoms for fear of embarrassment, then vending machines are obviously the answer.

They would also allow girls to buy them discreetly.

I'm surprised at the 47% of teenagers use condoms figure.

Reminds me of the guy that went to the chemist shop to buy condoms for the first time.

He asked at the counter, and the shop assistant asked which size packet.

"We have the 3-pack for teenagers".

Why for teenagers?

"one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday"

'

Then we have the six-pack for university students.

"Why?"

"Well, 2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday, and 2 for Sunday"

"Then we have the 12-pack for married couples."

????

"One for January, one for February......"

• Like 1

Sorry to dispel an old myth, but according to the latest research into the subject, the median Thai penis is only half an inch shorter than the European equivalent,

Size really doesn't matter much, anyway, as a woman's most sensitive bits are within easy reach of the most modest male organ. In fact, an oversize penis can be uncomfortable and even painful - as many Asian women, who tend to have less interior space than their Caucasian equivalents, will testify.

Western women friends of mine who have sampled what lovers in the Land of Smiles have to offer are generally impressed by their superior sexual appetite and staying power, attributes which doubtless helped Thai men earn top slot in a condom company's international survey into male promiscuity.

Hope this reality check doesn't give too many of you falang wannabe super-studs brewer's droop!