Condo With Ocean View

Im looking for a condo with a great ocean view.

Do you guys have any tips where to look?

Which city are you looking at ?

In fact which Coast , Gulf of Thailand or Andaman Sea.

Technically there is no ocean view available from Thailand.

Open for any city really.

Open for any city really.

In that case try Ocean 1 Jomtiem :o

If i remember it right from my school days..

To the west you have the Andaman SEA, the east has the GULF of Thailand, and if you are in a really really high building you might get a glimpse of the south China SEA. The south west has the STRAIT of Mallaca.

So technically no ocean view. But anyway it is all water and it looks the same.

The most important question to the OP is, do you want a sunSET or a sunRISE?

:o

The Sails at Pattaya..............All units with sea view!!!

Check it out.

www.grandeasset.com

Well I rather want a condo that not only exist on paper.

But The Sails will be tempting when its finished.

Check it out.

www.grandeasset.com

:D

Maybe next time your post should be more specific..................

Exactly what ocean view you're after...........Where in Thailand, Your budget....etc.

At least then, people like us can help lost people like you.

Check it out.

www.grandeasset.com

Not the good choice.It seems the project is cancelled.Sales office on sukhumvit in Na Jomtien empty and they returned deposit

Not the good choice.It seems the project is cancelled.Sales office on sukhumvit in Na Jomtien empty and they returned deposit

What? Grande Asset is not going on with this project???? That can't be right.......They are still marketing the Sails development.

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone got the true story on The Sails situation - really cancelled, or was that a crazy rumour passed on by djinn?

I also heard the rumor. A friend of mine is building a house not far from that development and I asked him about it when we drove by. He laughed and said that someone better tell all the construction workers on the site that the project has been canceled. I would guess that if it had been canceled the work would have stopped. :o

Gary,

Tahnks for the info - I assume it was a vey recent check your friend did on the work going on. I just sent cbre the agents an email to confirm all is in order.

I'm a buyer of a condo in the project. My intention was not to live in it but to use it as an investment to generate rental income. (I would rather live in a rented house in the Chiang Mai area.) As you may know the Sails condos are pricey - 100k a sq m for the v high floors, and I'm not rich enough to be that extravagant. My thinking was that with the linked building to be a luxury Meridien hotel with the inevitable facilities, restaurants, etc (the condo block itself is pretty well provided for anyway) there could be good prospects for decent income from renters - maybe families - who wanted a non hotel let but without losing the benefits of a hotel.

cd

Gary,

Tahnks for the info - I assume it was a vey recent check your friend did on the work going on. I just sent cbre the agents an email to confirm all is in order.

I'm a buyer of a condo in the project. My intention was not to live in it but to use it as an investment to generate rental income. (I would rather live in a rented house in the Chiang Mai area.) As you may know the Sails condos are pricey - 100k a sq m for the v high floors, and I'm not rich enough to be that extravagant. My thinking was that with the linked building to be a luxury Meridien hotel with the inevitable facilities, restaurants, etc (the condo block itself is pretty well provided for anyway) there could be good prospects for decent income from renters - maybe families - who wanted a non hotel let but without losing the benefits of a hotel.

cd

Yeah, it's a good buy mate! Don't listen to all these rumours on this site. People have no flipping clue and idea and just love to make porky stories!!!

The ones who prevent and condemn projects are not investors themselves..........They're all just sitting on the fence with no money and will pay rent to someone else all their lives.