Baby boy abandoned in parking lot shopping cart on Friday the 13

Lite Beer

Baby boy abandoned in parking lot shopping cart on Friday the 13

Eakkapop Thongtub

1423882574_1.jpg

PHUKET: Authorities are looking to speak with the parents of an infant baby boy abandoned in a shopping cart in the parking lot of the Tesco Lotus Phuket branch shopping center last night, Friday the 13 of February, 2015.

Shoppers were surprised to find the infant boy after seeing two teen girls ride in on a motorbike (of an unidentified make) from Yaowarat Rd, to make a speedy delivery to the cart near the side entrance of the shopping centre, before fleeing the scene via the bypass rd.

The discovery drew quite the crowd, who alerted staff and authorities. It was speculated that the young boy had been abandoned by unwilling and unable teen parents.

The boy, healthy though weighing only 2.5 kilograms, was taken to Vichira hospital and authorities are hoping to track down the parent or parents and have a word.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/baby-boy-abandoned-in-parking-lot-shopping-cart-on-friday-the-13-51021.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-02-14

"...authorities are hoping to track down the parent or parents and have a word." Or words.

If and when they identify the mother, I think the words should simply be " You will never see your beautiful boy again."

It is too bad women who get impregnated and have to deal with the consequences, face such problems, meanwhile the irresponsible sperm donor has sped off to fornicate with his new girlfriend. I hope the baby finds a caring and loving person or persons to give him a decent life.

• Like 1

What a beautiful baby boy. Does anyone know what happens to abandoned babies in LOS?

Red Cross Children's Home, in Bangkok; "Across the Water" for Tsunami survivors; foundation(s) running orphanages [and adoption process for foreign...]; family.....

My little boy was abandoned. At 6 months old.

I wasn't expecting him.

He now speaks 3 languages fluently and is always asking to learn another. He is a math Whiss and a huge amazing race fan. I am not American, but he studied the maps by himself when he was 7. He knows all the states and their capital cities.

I do believe he will do great things in Thailand if given the right opportunity. What a waste it would have been if he had had to go through the orphanage system. A brilliant brain would have been lost.

• Like 2

I'm a big softy and I know but I would love to take him into my family my two young daughters would love him too. He looks a little western to me, sadly he is not on the only one just hope his mother comes back for him soon.

• Like 2

I would take him in a second.

Unfortunately because of so many regulations, he will most likely spend his precious early years unloved in an orphanage,with hundreds of other unloved babies. All the while there are thousands of families that would love to give these kids a home.

• Like 2

I feel for the little guy because I have kids .

Does any one know the process for adoption in Thailand ,? Just for members that might be interested in the future .

Sort of of topic , in an adoption in Thailand if some one adopts a child does the paren have the right to come after the adoption and claim the child or demand compensation ?

Thanks in advance