Ultimate tight <deleted> guide to Thailand!

krisb

Why should I pay 29Baht?

Gone to a funeral yesterday, got a very nice bunch of flowers for free and gave it to her this morning.

She was delightedthumbsup.gif

here is a picture of the flowers

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Oh well, end this thread now, we have winner!

Despicable I might add Costas.

Other than that, I'm lost for words.

• Like 1

Hang on, let's clear this up boys, it's not specifically about how to get the cheapest flowers, it's how do save every last baht.

Im convinced we could all be baht millionaires before you know it!

• Like 1

How do you handle a wife that keeps asking "what do you want for valentines darling?"

Knowing full well that last year I totally forgot and said I'd make it up next year???

How do I avoid that?

Any pro's out there?

tell her that the local fortune teller advised to avoid to celebrate this day under any circumstances...

• Like 1

Cheap charlies.

I got 'em in Paragon....served up in the Oriental cafe along with cake.

Yes....sometimes you can buy class....hehe

Tight As sses in Paragon??

Noooo way....Im bamboozled now.

Cheap charlies.

I got 'em in Paragon....served up in the Oriental cafe along with cake.

Yes....sometimes you can buy class....hehe

Tight As sses in Paragon??

Noooo way....Im bamboozled now.

Haha well the poor girls with one rose.....funny to see.....mind you not surprising at the price! blink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If I'm paying her to be my gf, why would I waste money on flowers?

A sad phenomena. Why would you waste money paying someone to be your GF?

I bought a few rose plants to grow in the garden, so she can enjoy them for longer. In return i got Massaman and some giggle.gif

• Like 1

If I'm paying her to be my gf, why would I waste money on flowers?

where do you find/place the ads for these? whats the going rate? perhaps they would be interested in time share? do you get to specify bras size, number of teeth, nose width, thigh gap, etc?

Edited by rabid old goat
  • Like 2

I thought Valentines day and anniversaries were mean`t to be a loving and giving mutual exchange thing.

You guys comment about what you give or don`t give your Thai wives or girlfriends on Valentines day as if this it`s all one sided, a sort of expected practice of farang boyfriends and spouses to appease your partners in the hope that the Thai females will not try to seek greener pastures elsewhere, you are paying for their long term company one way or another and that`s rather sad.

If these Thai women have expectations of being the receivers of money and gifts for whatever reasons on a no return basis other than for just being there, than these guys should seriously ask themselves some questions; why am I in this relationship? And what am I getting out of it?

• Like 1

If these Thai women have expectations of being the receivers of money and gifts for whatever reasons on a no return basis other than for just being there, than these guys should seriously ask themselves some questions; why am I in this relationship? And what am I getting out of it?

Great sex with a much younger woman out of my class?

(Hopefully)

Great sex with a much younger woman out of my class?

(Hopefully)

I admired you for your honesty.

If this is the case for the majority of guys, than it`s probably more beneficial and cheaper to go short time. No need to buy presents to impress them, just a pay as go, NSA, plus having the choice of different females each time.

But I guess the guys who desire much younger attractive women of class as long term trophy partners, could not afford the lifestyle, way out of their league and that includes me..