Shops in Sukhumvit for after-market parts

SukhumvitFan42

I need some new mirrors and possibly want to put a new saddle on my carb CBR150R.

I have been to Paddock before but can't remember whether they do this sort of thing, seem to remember it being mostly helemts and jackets.Isn't there a shop next door too?

Any other shop suggestions close to Sukhumvit? Does the Honda garage on phrakanon stock non-OEM parts like mirrors?

Cheers

There are several parts shops in Sukhumvit 71 just up on the LHS past subsoi Pridi 15. Further down 71 on the same side there's also a seat shop - I think it's at top of Prodi 29 (opposite a big school and mosque). There are other parts places further down 71 before you get to the bridge over Klong Saen Saeb.

The seat shop sounds promising. Will check it out and let you know

Yep, found it on google maps street view- it is indeed opposite the mosque, a little bit further South from Pridi 29

Edited by SukhumvitFan42

Yeah it's between Pridi 27 and 29 - drove past it today. I bought a new seat from them for my PCX - price was cheaper if you give them your old seat (which they then remodel and resell). I think it was about THB 1,000. They also made me a custom seat for my other bike (Yam FZ09). That was more expensive but they did a good job.

Here's a pic of the shop ...

post-212467-0-65288800-1424007304_thumb.

• Like 2