Pattaya to Queen Sirikit Hospital?

Spaniel

It's right on Highway 3 near the Highway 331 intersection. There's a statue of the King in front on Sukhumvit. It's also next to Utapao International Airport. If you are in the darkside of Pattaya, it's faster to take Highway 331.

Address:

Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital

135/10 Sukhumvit Road,

Sattahip District,

Chonburi, 20180,

Thailand

GPS Coordinates: 12°41'14"N 100°58'57"E

Edited by BB1950
  • Like 1

It's right on Highway 3 near the Highway 331 intersection. There's a statue of the King in front on Sukhumvit. It's also next to Utapao International Airport. If you are in the darkside of Pattaya, it's faster to take Highway 331.

Address:

Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital

135/10 Sukhumvit Road,

Sattahip District,

Chonburi, 20180,

Thailand

GPS Coordinates: 12°41'14"N 100°58'57"E

spot on advice

and if you want to know the simplest way of getting onto the 331 then just go along 3 (Sukhumvit) until you come to the turn off for Silver lake a bit before Nong Nooch gardens.

follow that road to the T section and turn right you are now on the 331 and follow it until you come to the hospital

• Like 1

The way I usually take down there from Pattaya:

Drive Sukhumvit south about 25 Km to a larger intersection with traffic lights, take a left here onto road 332 towards Rayong.
Follow 332 for about 10 Km to the next large intersection with traffic lights, take a right here onto 331 towards Sattahip.
Follow 331 for about 5 Km until the next traffic light / intersection. Straight ahead slightly to your left you will see Queen Sirikit Hospital.

Or do as BB1950 recommended and take 331 all the way down there.

Drive Sukhumvit south about 25 Km to a larger intersection with traffic lights, take a left here onto road 332 towards Rayong.

Just about what Google says:

https://goo.gl/maps/mJ2ba

Nice map!

Only deviation from my route would be that google keeps you on 332 all the way to Sukhumvit, so you'll end up a few kilos east of the hospital, instead of taking the shortcut using 331 that takes you straight there.

I know there are faster ways, but the easiest is to just take Sukhumvit all the way. Impossible to miss it that way. It will be on your right after you go through Sattahip town.

I've done all the other routes, many times, and have also gotten messed up with them, many times. Taking Suk all the way adds maybe 15 more minutes travel time. But it's a no brainer.

• Like 1

Follow 332 for about 10 Km to the next large intersection with traffic lights, take a right here onto 331 towards Sattahip.

Follow 331 for about 5 Km until the next traffic light / intersection. Straight ahead slightly to your left you will see Queen Sirikit Hospital.

Thats the route i actually take , the hospital is very good ,but if your appointment is 8 am ,get there 6.30biggrin.png and join the queue

ps take a Thai speaker ,some doctors ,especially ones who have clinics in Pattaya will not speak to you in English even though their English is perfect

Edited by i claudius

Thats the route i actually take , the hospital is very good ,but if your appointment is 8 am ,get there 6.30biggrin.png and join the queue

ps take a Thai speaker ,some doctors ,especially ones who have clinics in Pattaya will not speak to you in English even though their English is perfect

Thanks for the info. Actually I'm going to the hospital to visit a friend who is hospitalized there and not for treatment.