Red shirts have little faith in reconciliation

webfact

Bevause the red shirts are evil and have committed terribke crimes under their ousted fugitive leader.

They are dangerous for the future of Thailand.

The Red Shirts are the future of this nation and they will eventually make it free, open, progressive, egalitarian, just and fair.

Just as Pol Pot did for his nation.

Bevause the red shirts are evil and have committed terribke crimes under their ousted fugitive leader.

The Red Shirts are the future of this nation and they will eventually make it free, open, progressive, egalitarian, just and fair.

Only after they have stolen everything with a value => 1 satang.

So if you didn't personally see it within your own very limited demographic circle, it's impossible that it happened anywhere at anytime and others saying differently, with very detailed specifics, must be falsely propagandizing and lying.

yeah, ok.

coffee1.gif

give me the "very detailed specifics" or are you making it up?

"hardline red-shirt leader Kwanchai Praipana"

This habitually very violent criminal is the absolutely last person to speak about reconciliation.

If the red shirts want to progress, they need to dump these thugs and miscreants (including Thaksin) that supposedly are speaking for them.

Until such time, they remain tainted by the despicable actions of those that are seen as in charge of them.

What!!?? Dump the hand that feeds you gives you money to vote for him and then desert you?

You deserve no better than the likes of him.

And, of course, Abhisit and the Yellow Shirts were perfect angels, weren't they?

Notwithstanding the irrelevance of your post (please feel free to enlighten me if you feel I've missed something), why would you make the link between Abhisit and the Yellow Shirts?

The Yellow Shirts have been very critical of him on several occasions, including calls for his resignation... even though the majority of them were pretty happy when he was elected Prime Minister by his peers in Parliament.

Fortunately most people will take this as tongue-in cheek sarcasm.

But for those people with challenged mnental facilities who liked this post. The moderator should be reminded:

Thai Visa Rule 9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is the same political party who refused, threatened, and coerced any opposition from speaking the truths about them or from completing a job that went against them. I think they dont have room to talk about this to anyone.... They used it all burning coffins and blocking the justices and threatening judges and other very very bad things. They would not know what reconciliation was unless it freed them from the responsibility of facing criminal charges against them for their actions.

funny... just like the yellow thugs taking the airport? blocking elections? AHF (Amazing Hypocritical Farangs) who come from democracies yet support a junta and decry anyone who tried to find a pathway to peace and reconciliation

you think it can be achieved by controlling the majority of Thai's who vote again and again and again for what THEY want? and what THEY want is not what AHF's want

you think ignoring the majority, in the long run, will bring 'happiness' to the people? dream on

And you try to confuse by saying 'what they want' when in fact nobody really listened to what they want, they were told in no uncertain terms what they wanted in the red 'democracy' schools etc.

But the paymasters machine did construct a package which looks very attractive to the poor farmers but on deeper analysis focused more on building the wealth of the paymaster / his family and his cronies and at the same time strengthening the pillars needed to rape the country and to develop a dictatorship.

'Ignoring the majority'. Nobody would disagree that there needs to be strong long-term policies which provide fast strong sustained gains in quality of life for a large % of the population but gains through their own activity and endeavors not through handouts which have zero long-term benefits.

And binjalin who might like to remember that the paymaster and his red cronies, in their 12 or so years in power, have never once (repeat never once) mentioned, discussed, proposed any such long-term policies.

• Like 1

"hardline red-shirt leader Kwanchai Praipana"

This habitually very violent criminal is the absolutely last person to speak about reconciliation.

If the red shirts want to progress, they need to dump these thugs and miscreants (including Thaksin) that supposedly are speaking for them.

Until such time, they remain tainted by the despicable actions of those that are seen as in charge of them.

Could not agree more. And Kwanchai wonders why the Junta has a tough stance on him. He should be doing time in prison. At least one has to give some notice to his wish to engage in discussions from the original position that Pheu Thai took.

What was pleasing with the article was as they moved down from Maoist criminal thugs like Kwanchai to the people at village level like village headman Khun Thamrongsak and villager Khun Sukanya there was positive attitude towards change and peace. Even Nattayot no doubt one of Kwanchai's henchmen at least presented a positive view that the CDC would take their proposals on board. Perhaps the Reds are starting to realise that the reforms forums are a place they need to be at which can only be good in the long run.

Perhaps that "until such time" is in motion.

Also in light of all the usual garbage spouting from the usual "democracy is elections only" and "all coups are bad cause the world is flat and nothing ever changes" negative posters on this board having a go at who's views these forums were taking in among a few threads last week....this one as others have been is right in the middle of the Red Maoist stronghold of Udon Thani.

• Like 1

This is the same political party who refused, threatened, and coerced any opposition from speaking the truths about them or from completing a job that went against them. I think they dont have room to talk about this to anyone.... They used it all burning coffins and blocking the justices and threatening judges and other very very bad things. They would not know what reconciliation was unless it freed them from the responsibility of facing criminal charges against them for their actions.

funny... just like the yellow thugs taking the airport? blocking elections? AHF (Amazing Hypocritical Farangs) who come from democracies yet support a junta and decry anyone who tried to find a pathway to peace and reconciliation

you think it can be achieved by controlling the majority of Thai's who vote again and again and again for what THEY want? and what THEY want is not what AHF's want

you think ignoring the majority, in the long run, will bring 'happiness' to the people? dream on

This topic was not about the yellow shirts so you are misdirecting it.

Aren't the people being controlled by the red leaders and Thaksin by use of manipulation using force, money, hatred, social status, and many other forms of control?

Simple answer is NO No Thais I know who voted PTP ever took money, were threatened or subdued by social status. You have been deceived by propaganda and obfuscation to take your attention away from the real issues.

Demonizing Thaksin has been the prime weapon of deceit by the elite. Do i support him? NO do I think he should come back? NO do i believe that this is anything about him? NO

Thaksin Regime Turns on its Own Supporters.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-thaksin-regime-turns-on-its-own-supporters/5366749?print=1

This topic was not about the yellow shirts so you are misdirecting it.

Aren't the people being controlled by the red leaders and Thaksin by use of manipulation using force, money, hatred, social status, and many other forms of control?

Simple answer is NO No Thais I know who voted PTP ever took money, were threatened or subdued by social status. You have been deceived by propaganda and obfuscation to take your attention away from the real issues.

Demonizing Thaksin has been the prime weapon of deceit by the elite. Do i support him? NO do I think he should come back? NO do i believe that this is anything about him? NO

Thaksin Regime Turns on its Own Supporters.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-thaksin-regime-turns-on-its-own-supporters/5366749?print=1

Great article with many references to what has happened.

With reconciliation, both factions would no longer have a reason to exist, so why would their leaders want it?

Correct, the only time the red mercenaries/terrorists are any good to anyone (TS) is when they are needed to wreak havoc a-la 2010 violent takeover of Bangkok, (just after TS's assets were seized) and more recently when people had the audacity to protest against the crooked PTP.

The reds are only interested in their next paycheck, not the good of the country.

In many countries around the world they would have rounded up these low-lifes and the cretins who bankroll them, and thrown the lot of them in prison, to rot.

I often wonder about farangs with this kind of attitude how they possibly survive living in Red Areas, do they eat the food given to them by Red supporters at family gatherings ?

Are they hostile and aggressive to their in laws because they hold a difference of opinions that NO Farang could ever understand in the first place?

Do these red hating farangs married to Issan women treat their wives with similar disdain, and never integrate into the community ?

If they hate red supporters with such venom, why even live amongst them?

Could it be that they talk shit about them here but are happy to eat an drink wih their friends and neighbours in Issan?

Me? I'll eat and drink with anyone and interact with anyone, as I don't very consider myself to be better than anyone, I'm great flu to my family who put a roof over my head, let me into their lives and communities and families, and yes they all voted red, but not one single one of them has a bad bone in their body, and just who am I to tell them who to vote for or why?

Some farangs need reality checks, not all red supporters are evil child eating monsters, and not all of them are ignorant and uneducated either.!!

You are an absolute Saint, Fatty ! Hey, that sounds ok, Saint Fatty. biggrin.png

But be careful, those reds you are so comfortable with would burn you at the stake for 500 baht and think nothing of it. If they can kill their own people in cold blood, including kids, and cheer and celebrate, you would mean nothing to them. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Not all red-shirts are thugs, just a few of them are.

They have the same rights as the yellows, who despice poor people. See it on the road every day.

Where is all the talk about democracy?

Not all yellow shirts despise poor people, just a few of them. Much like the red shirts, yellow shirts are people too.

I'd be interested to know how you noticed yellow shirts in particular despising poor people on the road. Personally I've seen all sorts of rich people, including red shirts (as it happens they didn't have a red shirt on that day but I know him), drive without any consideration to anyone else.

"How can we reconcile when the red shirts are summoned to 'attitude adjustment' sessions every time we express our political opinions, while the yellow shirts can give politically related interviews freely?" hardline red-shirt leader Kwanchai Praipana said.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif It's just a slap on the wrist, it won't get you or your beloved leader(s) jailed, so stop complaining about "attitude adjustment" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by MaxLee

Fortunately most people will take this as tongue-in cheek sarcasm.

But for those people with challenged mnental facilities who liked this post. The moderator should be reminded:

Thai Visa Rule 9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Seems like the truth does hurt. Hurts so much in fact that some have to run crying to the mods like spoilt brats because they object to someone else's right to an opinion.

And no, that was not sarcasm in Johnniey's post, just the honest truth.

Sarcasm is - ............................"It helped those with lower incomes earn more" ..............................."Farmers are the backbone of the country."...........................""From tomorrow, we will see more clearly. ... If we are not patient, Red Shirts will be accused of being responsible for bad things"....................................... that is sarcasm.

• Like 1

February 22, 2014. In the early evening hours, unknown gunmen fired grenades and automatic weapons at the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) demonstration in the province of Trat. They targeted the area on the perimeter of the demonstration, killing two five-year-old girls who were helping their respective mothers at their noodle stands.

At the same time the little girls were shot and killed, the core members and leaders of Thaksin’s red shirt supporters were meeting in Nakhon Ratchasima. One of the Red Shirt leaders, “Dab Daeng” took the stage and proceeded to announce: “I have good news to tell my red shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The PDRC members of Suthep at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot…” [1]

Wonder how anyone could see the redshirts as anything else but terrorist. Cheering on their meetings about a successful attack on their opponents. If people are against the current government let them join a peaceful movement

• Like 1

yes you are right, the yellows are no good either but the big difference is they do not start killing, burning down and blowing up people and buildings if they dont get their way. They also do not threaten to make their own state and secede from the rest of the country, this is the difference. While they both whinge and bitch the reds resort to violence to get their way, they are paid terrorists for thaksin/the ptp and this is the problem. If they actually represented the people without having a criminal tell them what to do and pay them maybe they could get somewhere and become more mainstream but they need to remove their violent tendencies and threats of bombings, burning down buildings and random killings along with their blind following of thaksin/ptp, they need to show that they are not simply their pawns but an independant group.

But they always get their way so how do you surmise?

February 22, 2014. In the early evening hours, unknown gunmen fired grenades and automatic weapons at the Peoples Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) demonstration in the province of Trat. They targeted the area on the perimeter of the demonstration, killing two five-year-old girls who were helping their respective mothers at their noodle stands.

At the same time the little girls were shot and killed, the core members and leaders of Thaksins red shirt supporters were meeting in Nakhon Ratchasima. One of the Red Shirt leaders, Dab Daeng took the stage and proceeded to announce: I have good news to tell my red shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The PDRC members of Suthep at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot [1]

Wonder how anyone could see the redshirts as anything else but terrorist. Cheering on their meetings about a successful attack on their opponents. If people are against the current government let them join a peaceful movement

Rob,

I know hundreds of ex army guys whom I served with who supported and still do, Glasgow Celtic an went to all the home games where that all used to sing republican songs and when it was announced that a Brit had been killed in Northern Ireland a cheer went up all over the park.

By your logic that would then make all these football supporters terrorists then?

Parkhead and Ibrox were breeding grounds for bigots, wih so much hatred towards each other, and this flies all the way back to 1690!!

Those that cheered are not terrorists, but misguided fools, those who committed the acts are the terrorists.

Back in Iraq in the early days, kids were paid $50 to plant IEDs and drop grenades from overpasses, would you have considered them as terrorists or mere pawns in a much bigger and sinister game?

February 22, 2014. In the early evening hours, unknown gunmen fired grenades and automatic weapons at the Peoples Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) demonstration in the province of Trat. They targeted the area on the perimeter of the demonstration, killing two five-year-old girls who were helping their respective mothers at their noodle stands.

At the same time the little girls were shot and killed, the core members and leaders of Thaksins red shirt supporters were meeting in Nakhon Ratchasima. One of the Red Shirt leaders, Dab Daeng took the stage and proceeded to announce: I have good news to tell my red shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The PDRC members of Suthep at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot [1]

Rob,

I know hundreds of ex army guys whom I served with who supported and still do, Glasgow Celtic an went to all the home games where that all used to sing republican songs and when it was announced that a Brit had been killed in Northern Ireland a cheer went up all over the park.

By your logic that would then make all these football supporters terrorists then?

Parkhead and Ibrox were breeding grounds for bigots, wih so much hatred towards each other, and this flies all the way back to 1690!!

Those that cheered are not terrorists, but misguided fools, those who committed the acts are the terrorists.

Back in Iraq in the early days, kids were paid $50 to plant IEDs and drop grenades from overpasses, would you have considered them as terrorists or mere pawns in a much bigger and sinister game?

Sure mate.. i see that a bit differently as you.. you act like you choose no sides but in reality you are as red as they come and excuse anything.

It is more as bad taste.. and remember the red shirts have an armed wing.. they killed many people. Anyone supporting a group like that is a bit sick.. If these people were so good they would split and form an other party.. by doing not so they are just as guilty.

As for your Iraq example.. id call them terrorist just because they got paid for it does not change the intent.

By my logic those guys did support terrorists..why else celebrate the deaths of others.. Normal people don't do that.. says a lot about the crowd you hang with.

When you see the cheering.. its normal people.. so yes also normal redshirts support the killing of others. cheering.. yea we killed 5 of them.

So yes.. i see redshirts as terrorists.

The yellowshirt guard that attacked someone got handed over to the police.. the red shirts just hide their criminals.

Edited by robblok