Thailand no longer paradise for renting womb

Thaivisa News

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A good move.

maybe for you but for me with no kids aged 51 wife 38 its made it A LOT harder, her niece wa s willing to have it for us but now all the hospitals are running scared............thanks all the other selfish gits who as usual went crazy/greedy in making babies.

Agree. there are ,it seems , many "selfish gits" out there .

At the age of 51 should anyone be seeking to bring a child into the world ?

Will the 51 year old live long enough to see that child become an adult successfully launched into the world with a good education and career ?

Edited by nzexpat

It's exactly those lousy Farang women that took advantage of this.

They call themselves "female elite", they just sit on their fat &lt;deleted&gt; all day long, and at the age of 30y they want their "planned baby".

At this age most of them are already physical lying and mentally so crypled that they can't make babies anymore.

So they let Thai women do pregnancy, and then they call it "humanity" when they take the babies away from their Thai mothers who they love to bash as prostitutes.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Edited by micmichd
  • Like 1

You are wrong...Thailand may be the womb capital of the world...ten of thousands of tourists from all parts of the world come to Thailand to rent a womb for a few hours to all night...some even rent a womb for the entire time of their stay here...

Thailand is still a paradise for those wishing to rent a womb...along with other Thai female/male orifices...

Well !

You have all had your fun.

Now think about the ethics and morality associated with wealthy Westerners "renting" poor, ill educated 3rd world women for the purpose of "surrogacy".

Those people who wish to secure a "surrogate" should do so within their own counties.

Absolutely correct.

If people can't conceive themselves, plenty of needy babies to adopt. Enough people in the world already.

An adopted baby will never feel the same as your own child, not to everyone anyways.

Plenty of needy babies is a different subject to discuss, maybe those who can, just need to stop making unwanted babies???

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A good move.

maybe for you but for me with no kids aged 51 wife 38 its made it A LOT harder, her niece wa s willing to have it for us but now all the hospitals are running scared............thanks all the other selfish gits who as usual went crazy/greedy in making babies.

Agree. there are ,it seems , many "selfish gits" out there .

At the age of 51 should anyone be seeking to bring a child into the world ?

Will the 51 year old live long enough to see that child become an adult successfully launched into the world with a good education and career ?

Right there you seem to be confused with what is socially acceptable and what is naturally acceptable. I can't see a problem with a 51 year old, in this day and age, raising a child. If it came to be, the father would only be 73 when the son/daughter finished university. If the parents can provide a quality life, who are we to say what is right and wrong?

The fact that our source purpose of being here is to breed, seems to be lost to many.

Kannot, in the OP it states that surrogacy is still accepted for Falang/Thai marriages.

• Like 1

Guess it's already noticed that many Thai ladies from the countryside look younger to Farangs than they really are. Farangs want young girls, bar girls tell them they're 25yo when in fact they're older than 30y. Then after 3 months of pregnancy they "invite" the Thai lady to Europe, find out their real age, bash them, and force them for abortion.

This is sad reality, I'm not about to tell any names here.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Guess it's already noticed that many Thai ladies from the countryside look younger to Farangs than they really are. Farangs want young girls, bar girls tell them they're 25yo when in fact they're older than 30y. Then after 3 months of pregnancy they "invite" the Thai lady to Europe, find out their real age, bash them, and force them for abortion.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Source

Evidence

Nah

Rhetoric

And I am not going to tell you who told me that,

for a minute there when I read the headline I though it was a crack down on prostitution in the making

No obviously Thailand still sees no problem with remaining the hub of supply for other parts of the female anatomy.

That's right, they've banned woom wentals, but the passageways leading to said wooms are still available for short term parties and entertainment.

Thainess at its best.

but the passageways leading to said wooms are still available for short term parties and entertainment.
Thainess at its best.
So, these passageways are available for short term parties and entertainment ONLY in Thailand?
coffee1.gif

Sent from Samsung Mobile

find out their real age, bash them, and force them for abortion.

Farangs do that?

I thought that was a past time reserved exclusively to the 3rd world.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

find out their real age, bash them, and force them for abortion.

Farangs do that?

I thought that was a past time reserved exclusively to the 3rd world.

Once again, that was only a minority of Farangs, and it was in 2010/11.

But the scars were still there in 2012 and 2013. Hopefully the posttraumatic mental scars are gone by now, and the victims can be happy again sometimes.

Edited by micmichd

Good morning from Thailand.

Sorry for exaggerating and stereotyping.

North West Europe should understand that overpopulation is in their cities, and therefore it's theirs to reduce their population. What demographers call a fertility problem might be nature's answer to overpopulation, and Farangs shouldn't try to change a stabilization process. Thai babies belong to Thailand, not to the Farang machine system.

Edited by micmichd
  • Like 1

The problem with this law is that, while it prohibits surrogate parent tourism which seems to be a good thing, it effectively prohibits surrogacy for Thais and Thai-farang couples resident in Thailand because it doesn't permit payment. Who would get pregant and carry some one else's baby to full term, risking health issues and maybe death, for perfect strangers just to get a big thank you at the end? Ridiculous.

There is no need to waste time spelling out the categories permitted since they have effectively banned this option for infertile couples residing in Thailand.

Well !

You have all had your fun.

Now think about the ethics and morality associated with wealthy Westerners "renting" poor, ill educated 3rd world women for the purpose of "surrogacy".

Those people who wish to secure a "surrogate" should do so within their own counties.

Absolutely correct.

If people can't conceive themselves, plenty of needy babies to adopt. Enough people in the world already.

An adopted baby will never feel the same as your own child, not to everyone anyways.

Plenty of needy babies is a different subject to discuss, maybe those who can, just need to stop making unwanted babies???

I just don't get this NEED to reproduce oneself. I never had kids, and don't miss anything not having any, but apparently most do.

Would be more understandable if most parents I know didn't spend much of their time shouting at their revolting sprogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about wombs. I was at my gynecologist the other day,when this woman from East London walked in.

She said to the Doctor,hi luv can you have a look at my aviary, he replied,surely you mean your ovary madam

He then examined her,and cooly said. Madam you are right about your Aviary,as there has been a Cockatoo in here.

• Like 1