Deck 24 Beer Garden

Ian1980

No, Saras was an independent upmarket place in that building that quite quickly moved to a better location.

The buffet (actually a Thali) I was talking about was done on the deck outside by the hotel itself, which is Indian-run, after Saras left.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725743-good-and-cheap-new-indian-vegetarian-buffet/

In its last incarnation it was very good quality and good value, but they never promoted it properly.

Edited by KittenKong

The place is near the Walking Street,few steps after Nova Platinum.Went yesterday,still few promotion as every jag of beer one pizza free,live sports and few beautiful ladies.The place well knows as an Indian Hotel,now is full of European

The place is near the Walking Street,few steps after Nova Platinum.Went yesterday,still few promotion as every jag of beer one pizza free,live sports and few beautiful ladies.The place well knows as an Indian Hotel,now is full of European

I wonder if there is an Indian equivalent of TV where the posters are complaining about the influx of European football hooligans onto their "territory".

• 9 months later...

I wonder if there is an Indian equivalent of TV where the posters are complaining about the influx of European football hooligans onto their "territory".

555, they have taken over ISG.