Description Of Your Thai Gf

Moving

How do you describe your Thai GF? Here are a few suggestions:

Adventurous............ "You only man that not use condom with me"

30-ish...................... Closer to 49

20-ish.......................Scared, probably 17

Athletic................... No boobs

Average looking......Still looking for a customer at 2:30 AM

Beautiful..................Does long time, special trips and never turns off mobile

Contagious smile.....Has many customers

Educated..................Has worked the bar longer than "3 months"

Emotionally secure....Has three other BF's sending her money not to work bar

Free spirit..................Probably on drugs

Fun............................Flirts with everyone, goes to toilet to talk on mobile

Gentle........................Dull in bed, really wants to be somewhere else

Good listener........... Has a hearing problem...or not interested in having sex

New age..................Enjoys the Thai Discos (hip-hop)and can't wait until you leave

Old fashioned..........No BJs, ring jobs...not into experiments

Open minded...........Probably has many pictures on the internet, talks on mobile while in bed

Outgoing................. Loud and very embarrassing

Passionate...............Good sex but only when drunk

Faithful.....................Hasn't done long time since you came...short times with other BF's do not count

Professional..............Only work bar to help family

Romantic................. The night before you leave country she gives you her email and bank account info

Voluptuous.............Very fat

Wants soul mate....Looking to add you to her list of "contributors"

if you have been associated with thai girls who fit those descriptions ... you better get out of the bar ...

the pink lights and "i love you long time" phrase are consuming your brain ...

please stop appealing to the minority ... it's a fallacy you don't wanna live with ...

sorry if i didnt find your suggestions hilarious ...

i dont think am supposed to ... as a thai girl

:o

if you have been associated with thai girls who fit those descriptions ... you better get out of the bar ...

the pink lights and "i love you long time" phrase are consuming your brain ...

please stop appealing to the minority ... it's a fallacy you don't wanna live with ...

sorry if i didnt find your suggestions hilarious ...

i dont think am supposed to ... as a thai girl

I have no problems with the girls that fit these decriptions...I like the bars and the girls that work in them...they, as far as i am concerned, are individuals each with a different set of circumstances.

It is not my brain that is being consumed...

"Majority" or "minority"...makes no differnce to me...sometimes I agree with and can asso :D ciate with the minority and sometimes I don't.

Hope you didn't take this post personal. Surley didn't mean to offend you....Perhaps I should have said BGF and opposed to GF...Would that make any difference?

How do you describe your Thai GF? Here are a few suggestions:

30-ish...................... Closer to 49

Beautiful..................Does long time, special trips and never turns off mobile

Fun............................Flirts with everyone, goes to toilet to talk on mobile

Good listener........... Has a hearing problem...or not interested in having sex

New age..................Enjoys the Thai Discos (hip-hop)and can't wait until you leave

Open minded...........Probably has many pictures on the internet, talks on mobile while in bed

Faithful.....................Hasn't done long time since you came...short times with other BF's do not count

Romantic................. The night before you leave country she gives you her email and bank account info

LOL! :o:D :D

How do you describe your Thai GF?  Here are a few suggestions:

30-ish...................... Closer to  49

LOL! :o:D :D

Sorry you're not meant to laugh , it might upset some members..... :D

wondering if this topic is worth a reply...NUP...

go back to your hole. :o

If not worth a reply than why did you bother? Unless of course you feel your view of worthy/unworthy is superior??

Have no problem with my hole...but i do like to get out once in awhile...as I see you do.

First, don't take this post too seriously...

First, I have nothing against the ladies that work in a bar...in fact, I enjoy thier company...I don't care to look up at anyone and I don't feel I have the moral high ground to look down...

I give as much respect as I get!!!

Hope you didn't take this post personal. Surley didn't mean to offend you....Perhaps I should have said BGF and opposed to GF...Would that make any difference?

Mark Twain once wrote,

" The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug"

GF and BGF ... lightning and lightning bug ...

just looking out for the positive image (if we still have any left) because it has been degraded by certain groups of people

Hope you didn't take this post personal.  Surley didn't mean to offend you....Perhaps I should have said BGF and opposed to GF...Would that make any difference?

Mark Twain once wrote,

" The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug"

GF and BGF ... lightning and lightning bug ...

just looking out for the positive image (if we still have any left) because it has been degraded by certain groups of people

I hope that when I entend to offend that it is as plain as day...99% of the time I don't...and is this case I surely did not....and this includes the BGF's. I have had a few and I love them as much today as I did then...

The Thai people are the most generous, not confrontational, fun-loving people I have ever met...and as a guest in thier country I only hope that they try to understand me as much as I try to understand them...most do. They laugh at me and with me.

AND an "Oh by the way", my current BGF (although she had to read it a number of times) also saw no humor.

[The Thai people are the most generous, not confrontational, fun-loving people I have ever met...and as a guest in thier country I only hope that they try to understand me as much as I try to understand them...most do.  They laugh at me and with me.

AND an "Oh by the way", my current BGF (although she had to read it a number of times) also saw no humor.

Thai & farang humor are 180 degrees out. My wife tells me a Thai joke that breaks her and her friends up! I don't see it & the same with most jokes I throw her way. In terms of fun-loving and generous, they don't get any better! :o

and as a guest in thier country I only hope that they try to understand me as much as I try to understand them...

IMO you haven't tried hard enough to understand them.

Try this joke on every thai girl you know and see if any of them starts laughing with you together.

This is quite a sensitive topic, I think. The thais are suffering from the bad image they have internationally for having loads of people in the sex industry.

Do you think one would find it funny if you are making a joke on one's wound?

I would guess that any man that has spent more than three nights in Nana, Soi Cowboy, Soi 33, Patpong, or made the rounds on Walking Street in Pattaya will relate to some of the descriptions (they are part of the sub-culture {bar language} that exists in the bars) and that I, in fun, presented. :o

My BGF was not amused and said it this way,

"Phil Ja, you know what I do. I talk to customers for money. If I want good customer I have to do some things.

Many girl do what you say and have many boy friends for money...you know what they do.

You say I work bar up to me you not upset with me. You know I be your GF. love with you stay with you in Thailand never see other man I not do that way.

You send email joke I think maybe not have feeling for me not respect me." :D

Guess as some have said...some truth in humor and it can definitely go both ways...humor to some and to others it just ain't funny. :D:D

Sorry you're not meant to laugh , it might upset some members..... :o

Too bad for them, then... :D

I can't see why somebody should be upset because of a joke (with some truth in it...).

I am married to a Thai and I am not upset in the least.

Furck the "political correctness", the Thais are the first to disregard it and... sorry, I left it in the West......

Sorry you're not meant to laugh , it might upset some members..... :o

Too bad for them, then... :D

I can't see why somebody should be upset because of a joke (with some truth in it...).

I am married to a Thai and I am not upset in the least.

Furck the "political correctness", the Thais are the first to disregard it and... sorry, I left it in the West......

Absolutely , hence the ironic smiley at the end , too many PC aerosols these daze..........

do the girls have their own version for farangs?

what are some thai jokes translated into english?

I don't know if they have a Thai version but I have on many many occasions listened to how the girls describe thier customers. They sometimes don't laugh when they are describing them but when they have to pick me off of the floor, rolling with laughter they do giggle :o

I don't know if they have a Thai version but I have on many many occasions listened to how the girls describe thier customers. They sometimes don't laugh when they are describing them but when they have to pick me off of the floor, rolling with laughter they do giggle :D

So..... dont hold back..... what are they...??? :o

Stumonster~

99% of the time Thai jokes get translated to English, they are not so funny. Into German - maybe. Don't know...

IMO you haven't tried hard enough to understand them.

Try this joke on every thai girl you know and see if any of them starts laughing with you together.

This is quite a sensitive topic, I think. The thais are suffering from the bad image they have internationally for having loads of people in the sex industry.

Do you think one would find it funny if you are making a joke on one's wound?

I for one am not laughing.