NYC, Orthodox Jews reach deal on circumcision suction ritual

webfact

oral suction during circumcision is NOT sexual molestation and it has never been treated as sexual molestation by the authorities, nor should it ever be.

Just because you are inclined to defend a group of grown men putting baby penises in their mouths does NOT make it acceptable or normal.

I can assure you that most Americans don't know anything about this disgusting behavior, and if they did, there would be an uproar over it being legal. My hope is that this story has "legs" and forces Mayor de Blasio to grow a pair of stones and put an end to this sickness.

Blowing this up way out of proportion seems suspect in motivation.

whistling.gif

I'll leave it up to others to determine whether or not that was just a poor choice of words or a Freudian slip.

Anyway, the genuine suspicion in motivation is on those who are defending this abhorrent act by these degenerates simply because of their religious faith. Were this done by another religion ( I don't know, let's just say Muslims for instance), I have no doubt that we would be reading about it on nearly every thread no matter how tenuous the link to the topic of said thread.

The usual suspects (right wing hardliners that are the first to jump on ME/Israel/Islam topics) are keeping a low profile on this one.

JT did a freudian slip sort of. Hes putting too much energy into this thread and the thread about parents in court about circumcising their child or not. Throwing in ISIS to play down sucking on baby dicks. And trying to make it seem like not much of a big deal, just talk like its a health concern. Throwing in ISIS in this thread is like throwing in Hitler, its deflection.

His motivation is obvious. I understand him. With their history they must really feel a strong sympathy, connection, kinship and bond among/cross the tribes and movements.

Edited by BKKBobby
  • Like 1