A topic supposed to be about Health Insurance

tayto

My my snippy aren't you.

Well, I guess that is what I get for trying to be helpful to someone.

I guess I just didn't realize that there were insurance companies serving only Chiang Rai residents.

My my snippy aren't you.

I guess I just didn't realize that there were insurance companies serving only Chiang Rai residents.

Yes, we have insurance companies in Chiang Rai, you should visit here some time. We're not as primitive as you seem to think. I'm sure our moderator Limbo would give you a tour and some tips about courtesy and manners.

My my snippy aren't you.

Yes, we have insurance companies in Chiang Rai, you should visit here some time. We're not as primitive as you seem to think. I'm sure our moderator Limbo would give you a tour and some tips about courtesy and manners.

You like playing with fire? :o

My my snippy aren't you.

You like playing with fire? :o

Who's fire?

My my snippy aren't you.

Actually I said that cater solely to Chiang Rai residents.

It's too bad you can't accept some simple pointers to mutiple threads that already address the issue you raised with graciousness and good manners.

My my snippy aren't you.

It's too bad you can't accept some simple pointers to mutiple threads that already address the issue you raised with graciousness and good manners.

Please do not post here unless you intend to answer my o.p.

I do not intend to get into a tit for tat with you. This is a genuine question for Chiang Rai forum members, so leave us alone.

My my snippy aren't you.

:D Attempting to spank a Super-Moderator ..... not so smart :D

:o

I do not intend to get into a tit for tat with you. This is a genuine question for Chiang Rai forum members, so leave us alone.

Tayto, Have You Ever Seen These Lines:

"May the road rise to meet you.May the wind be always at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,may God hold you in the hollow of His hand"

Tayto, Have You Ever Seen These Lines:

"May the road rise to meet you.May the wind be always at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,may God hold you in the hollow of His hand"

Svenivan, your ability to post and paste and your choice of colours are comendable, but I fail to see the relevance to the original post. :D

It's like watching a train crash in slow motion :o:D

It's obvious I am not going to get any sensible answers to a very straight forward query, without all sorts of off-topic posts.

So please, mr.moderator close this topic.

I have been looking around at different health insurance policies and trying to get quotes from them.

Who are you insured with, how much is it and what does it cost?

My wife took out an insurance policy for me with AIA. 5000B per year. Hospital bills up to 180,000.

BUt with my car insurance(No1), I have accident insurance much greater than that.

As I,m sure you know Tayto,Cost of policy is age dependant. I,m only 44 so it`s cheaper for me than someone who is 55 say. Not knowing your age I can`t give you a guide as to the cost of a policy for yourself.

Cheers,

Chang35baht. :o

There are already several threads regarding this in the Health, body & medicine forum

A quick search revealed this thread and this thread

and here and here and here

I'm not asking you.

I'm asking people in Chiang Rai and I do know where that forum is.

Tayto,

SBK gave herself the trouble to locate topics about healtinsurance for you and for the other readers of this forum. I don't see any reason why to react this way. Your reply is actually very rude and impolite.

In my opinion which I clearly share with other members of this forum, you own her an apology.

Your wordings don't fit within the norms we uphold in this forum for communicating with each other.

If you would have been looking for a specific insurance company with an office in Chiang Rai you should have mentioned that. You posed your question in general terms and so SBK's answer was not only correct but very much to the point as well.

Limbo :o

Edited by Limbo

Tayto,

SBK gave herself the trouble to locate topics about healtinsurance for you and for the other readers of this forum. I don't see any reason why to react this way. Your reply is actually very rude and impolite.

In my opinion which I clearly share with other members of this forum, you own her an apology.

Your wordings don't fit within the norms we uphold in this forum for communicating with each other.

If you would have been looking for a specific insurance company with an office in Chiang Rai you should have mentioned that. You posed your question in general terms and so SBK's answer was not only correct but very much to the point as well.

Here, here!!!!

Tayto,

Here, here!!!!

Don't know , what's going on here but the intention of the o.p was to get an idea from Chiang Rai forum members what and where they got their insurance cover, a fair and valid request.

All I have received here is one on- topic reply and lots of b***

As previously requested, please close the topic as noyone seems interested in it.

Tayto,

Here, here!!!!

Don't know , what's going on here but the intention of the o.p was to get an idea from Chiang Rai forum members what and where they got their insurance cover, a fair and valid request.

All I have received here is one on- topic reply and lots of b***

As previously requested, please close the topic as noyone seems interested in it.

Just to recap your OP quote:-

Yesterday, 2006-08-25 20:33:33 Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,092

I have been looking around at different health insurance policies and trying to get quotes from them.

Who are you insured with, how much is it and what does it cost?

Unquote.........................................................................

Now from my understanding of English this is a general enquiry due to the fact that you didn,t mention you are looking around Chang Rai.

How to loose friends and discourage assistance, this is a classic.

marshbags :D:D:D

P.S. your next enquiry should get the reaction it deserves Zerooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As for speaking for everyone else interest wise, i hardly think you are qualified............................

Do the right thing and apologise to the posters for your rudeness and lack of decorum, then maybe they may forget this outburst.

Edited by marshbags

Do the right thing and apologise to the posters for your rudeness and lack of decorum, then maybe they may forget this outburst.

Agreed.

Tayto, if you ask a question please do not be offended if someone replies, even more so if that someone goes to the trouble of a performing several searches to help you out.

Tayto,

Totally agree

On the plus side Tayto, you,ve generated over 200 views.

Considering this topic is posted on a regular basis that,s a good result, interest wise don,t you think ?

You must know that the majority of these will be from different locations and some even from overseas.

This is what T.Visa is renowned for and why it,s membership is continually expanding.

I look at the topic headline and decide if it,s helpful and interesting, not the forum it,s posted in or indeed the poster.

In this case " Replying to health insurance " attracted my attention.

Give yourself a bit of credit for contributing and be nice about it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags

Funny, when you want a topic closed, they won't close it and when it's in any way controversial it disappears very quickly.

It seems the moderator SBK is offended by my reply, when I posted in the Chiang Rai forum about insurance.

O.K I apologise to the moderator. :D:D

but others shouldn't be so quick to make judgement. We are all capable of a verbal faux pas, as witnessed recently on this forum but are not able to erase our words as easy as our moderator.

Many people here are good at being critical and negative but seldom seem to add much to this forum.....to them I say :D

Others,who have an interest in this forum, are helpful to the many queries and add some healthy discussion.....to them I say :o

Mr.Moderator you can now erase this topic or do what you will as I won't be contributing anything more to it.

I thank my fellow moderator SBK and Chang35Baht for their on-topic and constructive contributions to this thread.

For more information about health insurance you can use the links provided by SBK in her posting or go straight to the forum that she recommends:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...amp;s=&f=23

I hope I can count on everybody's understanding when I close this thread now.

Limbo