where to find a good sticker shop or a sticker vendor cart

siam2007

I need to buy some stickers but at the local B2S or officemart, I can not get what I am loooking for, as they are only selling sturdy Metal stickers that are too expensive and thick for my purpose.

at google, I stumpled upon some pics of vendor-carts that sell stickers, but to be honest, while I have seen all sorts of vendor carts selling things like brooms and plastic kitchenware in my years here, I cannot remember having seen such a sticker vending cart.

anybody can give me a hint ? or MBK might be a good address ? I looked for stickers in Fortune Tower not long ago, but did not find what I was looking for either.

Thanks

post-43883-0-86889600-1424925756_thumb.j

hey printing shops will cut a sheet for you to your design very cheap and you can choose the material..

I had a girlfriend wo would make stickers for bands and such before.. one sheet its about 1 meter wide by about 1 or 1.2 meter long don't remember..

but you can just go to a big printing shop and ask you cut sticker.." they'll normally do it for the lettering on shop glass and such.. its very cheap..

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who replied.

I actually went to MBK before and walked through all upper floors, mostly towards the Siam-Discovery end, but did not find anything.

SOI SAUCE, do you remember on which floor that shop is and its approximate location on the said floor ?

Will probably give Sampeng market a try too, even though it is nearly a full-day-trip from where I stay, and if that doesn't help, as a last resort: Chaos San Road, a place which I have entirely avoided in the past decade.