Motorcycle shipping from Bangkok to Sydney. Spanish overlander

desdelamoto

Hello friends.

I have been the last year traveling by motorcycle from Spain to Thailand with my wife. If you want, you can follow me on facebook.com/desdelamoto

Now I am in Bangkok, but I need help because I don't have contact and I don't know how to send my motorcycle from Bangkok To Sydeney in Australia. Anyone can give me information or a contact in Bangkok?

We are here with the bike wink.png

E5Osw5Z.jpg

Regards, Diana and Javier.

• Like 2

Hello neverdie, thanks for answer!

We hope to get Australia in two months if we find the way to put the motorcycle on a plain. The next trip will be the Panamericana Road from Alaska to Argentina. But we'll comeback to Thailand more times in the future. Your country is amazing for bikers.

• Like 1

Thanks A1Str8, I am just now in contact with them. They cant ship the bike to Australia, but the have another contact. I will try.

Rod Wallop, I have just the CPD carnet that is required by Australia. In other countries like Iran, India or Cambodia that I have visited is also required.

Very helpful this forum, thank you for the comments.

Rod Wallop, AGS told me that they can't, I don't know...

bramds, that is the other option. But we would like tot send from Bangkok and avoid boats. The seaport law is very complex. Yesterday I was in the Bangkok Airport, maybe an agency can give me a price. I will write here the details. Thanks!