German man dies in apparent suicide

Thaivisa News

I’m going to stick out my head. It is impossible to comparing suicide by sticking a head in a bucket of water and a plastic bag. Drowning, a reflex making us breath, even when under water, makes it impossible to drown yourself. You are going for air.

Suffocation, a plastic bag over your head (execution style) and you get in panic grasping for air. Not a way to commit suicide for sure, same success as trying to drown yourself in a bucket of water. They said it was a black plastic bag so I guess it is a bigger size.

We need 21% oxygen and we can breath down to 19% or a little less. I use to test gas alarm with my breath. I will not go in to what happen during the different stages we go through when we don’t get oxygen. But a small plastic bag, maybe a comfortable way to go?

21% in and 19% out. 19% in 17% out and so on. You breath and you will soon reach 10% and you will fall asleep/ coma and you never realise when you die

EDIT!!! DON'T TRY THIS. People are doing this to get a rush and yes, people are dying

Edited by Aladdin

You live here and have wife, kids and money you can stay... you live here and have wife and kids but problems with money you have to go!!

He obviously lived here for a long time. Probably has no connections to germany anymore. Immigration should force long stayers to learn thai and culture then give them a fair chance to get residence permit. I guarantee this will reduce this suicide rate of farang who came here and live for many years spend all there money and when its gone realize that they are not welcome anymore...