Who is your favorite poster?

LarryBird

In fact seems to be less posts here on this local forum than in the past, either that or the dementia might have started to set in. I'm spending too much time in news and probably just annoying folks questioning their imposed realities.

these days i am partial to winniethekwai and uptheos.

Why would you want a poster of winniethekwai or uptheos up on your wall?

You haven't seen me in all my glory! laugh.png

Where to purchase a winniethekwai / uptheos poster? I think it would raise a lot of money for charity ;) on second thoughts I'd pay not to see it ;)

Where to purchase a winniethekwai / uptheos poster? I think it would raise a lot of money for charity wink.png on second thoughts I'd pay not to see it wink.png

OK, I think I found the official winniethekwai / uptheos bedroom posters, but I don't know which one is which.

ThaiVisa_Favorite_Poster.png

These themes usually have someone coming on or on their behalf giving certain organisations a plug and a mention. Let`s see how long they can hold back.

My all time favourite on Chiang Mai forums was IanForbes, haven`t seen him for years. Where are you Ian?

There were many others.

post-110219-0-07685700-1425629136_thumb.

Then there was the cool black dude, LOS and probably many more given time to think about it. Perhaps what`s left and the newer members that have come on the scene have scared all the good one``s off over the last few years.

Edited by onthedarkside
remarks removed

I could name 4 or 5 posters but since they are no longer posting there's not much point. It seems to me that anyone with alternative or interesting views very quickly becomes an ex- member. This has become a boring "where can I find/ buy/ repair" forum, with very little room for banter or piss-taking of people who take themselves too seriously. It's over-sanitised. You only need to look at posts from a year or two ago to see what I mean. Youtube is more controversial!