Xbmc best streaming sites

AJBangkok

My internet provider is True and I have 30mb xdsl service but it seems that streaming sites work for a while then they don't work or they start having buffering issues.

Right now my best streaming sites are sharesix, nowvideos, and thefileme,.

Historically it was beststreams, promptfile, and mightyvideos.

Sometimes streams work on genisis but not on primewire ( one channel)

Any have any suggestions on what works for them?

I'm on TOT 13Mbps

The only streams I've found that ( mostly ) work are sites with servers in Thailand TOT IPTV, PSI TV, True anywhere thingy ( dont know what its called) 3BB IPTV sometimes IPTV from Malaysia works, Filmon occasionally ok but mostly buffering a lot even on the low quality settings especially after 6PM

I haven't tried any of the subscription servers either in Thailand or overseas. I'm pretty sure that on the home packages they throttle the international bandwidth either intentionally or/and by bad setup and censoring/monitoring apparatus.

For films or TV shows there is a bay with pirates in... absolutley no buffering.

We usually stream with Genesis using the settings below. It usually takes 40-50 secs to start streaming, but no buffering after that. If you got "Play back failed", just try to stream the same movie/show again, usually it will work the second time. It seems that (with Auto-play) Genesis could pick a server that works but too busy, click the second time could skip to next server. There is a discussion about this on TVADDONS forum that the root cause might involve KODI's timeout mechanism. Nonetheless, overall, Genesis works great for us.

Playback

Auto-play: ON

HD Hosts: ON

HD Hosts in Auto-play: OFF

SD Hosts

Priority 1: Ororo

Priority 2: Movreel

Priority 3: 180upload

Priority 4: Vidplay

Our testing internet is TOT 13Mbps. But 13Mbps is the speed with test servers in BKK or surrounding area. You need to test speed with servers in US East and West coasts. (e.g. use http://speedtest.comcast.net/ to test speed with US West coast). Stable connection with more than 2Mbps to these servers should be OK to stream SD.

Note: you can try rearrange Host priority in Genesis settings to see what works best with your internet.

Hope this helps smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on TOT 13Mbps

The only streams I've found that ( mostly ) work are sites with servers in Thailand TOT IPTV, PSI TV, True anywhere thingy ( dont know what its called) 3BB IPTV sometimes IPTV from Malaysia works, Filmon occasionally ok but mostly buffering a lot even on the low quality settings especially after 6PM

I haven't tried any of the subscription servers either in Thailand or overseas. I'm pretty sure that on the home packages they throttle the international bandwidth either intentionally or/and by bad setup and censoring/monitoring apparatus.

For films or TV shows there is a bay with pirates in... absolutley no buffering.

True & TOT are virtualy useless with KODI. After advice I changed to the 3BB 15mb/up 1mb/down service works like a dream most of the time

I'm on TOT 13Mbps

True & TOT are virtualy useless with KODI. After advice I changed to the 3BB 15mb/up 1mb/down service works like a dream most of the time

Im using tot and it works just fine

• Like 2