if you had to....

nikmar

A Thai colleague asked me today, if I had to vote for one Thai politician to be Prime Minister / president of my own country (UK), who would I choose.

Personally, I would go for my hero (sarcasm), Mr Chalerm. Purely for the comedy!!

Who would you choose and why?

Given a choice i wouldn't vote for a single one of them. However; if i HAD TO i would vote for Yingluck purely because she is better looking than all the other crud faced gits put together !

Edited by trainman34014
  • Like 1

Isnt he a pain in the wrectum.....How does he hold down a position,with so much air time on TV?....He isnt even funny!!!

what occurred to me was he most likely couldn't do any worse than those who have gone before him laugh.png

Probably....BUT....be nice to not see so much of his less than childish antics, on prime time media.....Oh well.wai.gif

Just Google his forum name Soutpiel is a Sarafrikan name for a Pommy living there. No wonder he is somewhat confused.

confussed in what way dear boy ?blink.png

I don't need Google I know what it means whistling.gif

and what would you be ?.... a sheep shagger, septic ?

Edited by Soutpeel

Roman Abrahmovic,look what he has done with Chelsea.

Abrahmovic is Thai?blink.png

Somchai Abrahmovic, didn't you know, comes from the Isaan side of the family

Sure,you know if you get executive box at Chelski,have 3 menu,1,russian[borscht,potato,etc],2 portugese [sardine in sour grapes],3 Thai[ Som dam pra laa,],yes they are having the good international foods,but not scouse.