Coffee Enema

ev1lchris

Sure BKK Sukumvit Soi 7- 1/2

Just joking----That ties in with the Gerson theory doesn't it ? My friend was following their juicing etc , & he used to do this him self, you would be able to buy the necessary kit I am sure.

Edited by oxo1947

Coffee enemas can cause numerous side effects, including infections, sepsis (including campylobacter sepsis), severe electrolyte imbalance, colitis, proctocolitis, salmonella, brain abscess, and heart failure. If the coffee is inserted too quickly or is too hot, it could cause internal burning or rectal perforation. Long term use of coffee enemas can lead to malabsorption of fat, fat-soluble vitamins, and calcium.

The use of coffee enemas has led to several deaths as a result of severe electrolyte imbalance, hyponatremia, dehydration, pleural and pericardial effusions. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has ruled that study participants must be warned of the risk of death from coffee enemas in studies that use them

Very strange inquiry !

I thought coffee was a beverage something which was drunk from a mug or cup smile.png

What are the claimed benefits associated with pouring coffee up the bum ?

Is there any reliable scientific evidence which would support this very odd practice ?

There was this guy who was an alcoholic. One day he was diagnosed with stomach ulcers. Unable to stop taking alcohol he gave himself alcoholic enemas by inserting two bottles of wine up his bum. He died from alcohol poisoning when his wife replaced the wine with high proof whiskey.

• Like 1

There was this guy who was an alcoholic. One day he was diagnosed with stomach ulcers. Unable to stop taking alcohol he gave himself alcoholic enemas by inserting two bottles of wine up his bum. He died from alcohol poisoning when his wife replaced the wine with high proof whiskey.

Could this have been Rangstreppin,no posts for a few weeks for him, the last was about $1 dollar meat pie's and sang som.

• Like 2

Maybe that place where they sell, what are claimed to be the Most Expensive Coffee Beans on Earth. Here in CNX.

They have been "passed" through Elephants, picked from their Dung and then flogged off, for a small fortune to those who want to be "hip."

Chances are, with all this Passing of the Coffee Beans, the Elephants may also be able to munch a few Coffee Beans for you and instead of swallowing, they could Blow the Coffee ....Beans and all, ....well, you know what I mean, I'm sure there is no need to draw a diagram is there?

There was a similar scenario on the US version of Shameless some weeks ago. Absolutely hilarious.