Can post motorbike with green book in diff name?

matt111

I had a bike posted from phucket, the owner was not the person posting it but a friend of hers, the bike was posted to me with my name as the recipient all i had to do was show my DL and sign at the post office,

So i would say the answer is yes although it might differ at other locations.

• Like 1

Just to add that all did not go smooth with the thai post, post had my mobile number and called me when it arrived asking me to go and collect, on arrival they tried to present me with a kawasaki ern6 which sadly was not the bike,

Took just a few minutes to find my bike in the next lockup with the keys attached to the mirror with a cable tie, when i cut the tie it became obvious they were the wrong keys even for a different make of bike, i had to go back home without the bike, next day they informed me the (drunk?) guy at phucket post had mixed the keys up and my honda keys got posted down south attached to the mirror of a yamaha,

I waited a few more days and heard nothing and decided to call and tell them this was unacceptable, they said come tomorrow morning and they will have a locksmith make a new key, next morning i arrived same time as the locksmith...took him about 40 mins to make the key and cost 800bht which the post office paid,

As i was riding out of the car park i got a call on the mobile from the post guy in phucket who considered i had,nt waited long enough for him to rectify his mistake and for that reason i should pay 400bht ie half the cost of the new key,

Of course i just laughed and gave him a few choice words then closed the call, TIT.