New hospital(DIBUK I think.

Badrabbit

As is normal on these forums it's difficult to get any help other than provide links! I could have easily found the web site and information myself but I was after someone who has actually been there, waste of time!! obviously there is a problem it's not rocket science to realize that!

I was there about a month ago.
Thought it was great.

They said I should spend a few days in the hospital (Had a fever and they suspected pneumonia), but I wouldn't be able to do it there as they had not yet been approved (or inspected) for inpatients.
But, now I see a sign saying they do take inpatients.
So, I would definitely use it as it is closer, newer and cleaner and has a staff that seemed great to me.

• 6 months later...

It's cheaper than its sister hospitals on the island. It's modern and very clean but there aren't enough doctors so there are many things they can't do.

I went there with a stomach problem and general unwell feeling a while back and they were fine. My daughter went there with a severe stomach ache and they diagnosed appendicitis. The initial diagnosis was correct but she had to be taken to Bangkok Hospital in order to get a proper diagnosis (which in her case involved an x-ray and a CT scan) and for the operation, which they were unable to perform at Dibuk. Dibuk did remove her verruca and they are very friendly there, probably due to lack of customers!

They seem to have an operation room there and they have discounted nightly room rates of 1600 baht per night right now, but I'm not sure exactly what they can perform.

I've started to use Dibuk as a first port of call both for convenience of location and the fact it's practically empty, but in the event of something more serious then expect to be sent to Bangkok Hospital.

Here you go - full link : Dibuk Hospital

"While Bangkok Hospital Phuket takes care of the most complicated cases, the Dibuk Hospital will focus on more common diseases and simpler procedures, together offering Phuket patients the most complete treatment possible."

Great info. Link works perfect. Thanks

"While Bangkok Hospital Phuket takes care of the most complicated cases, the Dibuk Hospital will focus on more common diseases and simpler procedures, together offering Phuket patients the most complete treatment possible."

Thanks - just checked the link. Still works perfectly for me.

Thanks - just checked the link. Still works perfectly for me.
Thanks- just checked the Link does not work for me! Wow!

THE LINK DOES NOT WORK FOR ME so what is the point in posting that the link works for you?

Edited by Badrabbit