Notarising my monthly income - UK citizen

Can anyone give me some definitive information on the best way to get my pension incomes notarised for my retirement visa ext?

It used to be so simple, just pop up to the Consulate. But in the manner of all things British (in the name of cost saving?) we can no longer do that which is ridiculous and annoying.

And I'm confused by a recent pronouncement that this can only be done in person in Bangkok? Can we use postal services? (I'm in Chiang Mai)

Thanks

Edited by ianf

You can use post sure,i myself use a agency who charge extra 300 baht well it really isn't that because the embassy charge 100 baht for ems services so the worry is gone with the fact of losing docs via post.

Look in your area for similar agents, i in pattaya use key visa who need docs wed and return notorized doc on sat, and said doc can be aquired up to 6 months earlier of giving to immo.

You can use post sure,i myself use a agency who charge extra 300 baht well it really isn't that because the embassy charge 100 baht for ems services so the worry is gone with the fact of losing docs via post.

Look in your area for similar agents, i in pattaya use key visa who need docs wed and return notorized doc on sat, and said doc can be aquired up to 6 months earlier of giving to immo.

Not sure that is going to help him in Chiang Mai ?

Edited by Jip99