Thai security guard stabs co-worker to death over dirty dishes

webfact

Guard stabs co-worker to death over dirty dishes
By Coconuts Bangkok

dirty_dishes.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A security guard allegedly drove a blade into the body of his colleague five times Saturday night to settle a terminal argument night over dirty dishes.

Suraphong Kaewnoi, 48, was found dead Saturday night at Hamanaka Co. Ltd. southeast of Banbgkok in Samut Prakan province with a wound in his chest and four others across his body.

According to Siriserm Laksanon, head of factory security, Suraphong clashed with Yingsak Ritchai because the deceased ate food yet did not wash his own dishes.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/16/guard-stabs-co-worker-death-over-dirty-dishes

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-03-16

Yeah, I hate when my co-workers leave dirty dishes in the company kitchen sink. Never thought about stabbing them over it. Maybe I need to rethink my priorities.

RIP to the victim. May you find an electric dishwasher in the sky. You'd think a Japanese-owned company would be a little better at keeping its facilities tidy.

• Like 1

Suraphong clashed with Yingsak Ritchai because the deceased ate food yet did not wash his own dishes.

Well, Yingsak sure taught Suraphong a lesson he'll never forget... NOT. Some Thais are so impulsive they throw their lives away to prove a point. Reminds me of the guy, whose GF worked as a Coyote Dancer, who stabbed another man to death for 'looking' at his Coyote Dancer GF. I'm sure he'll be able to defend her his honor from a jail cell... NOT

I'd like to put those two in a ring with knives and bet on the outcome of the ensuing cock fight.

• Like 1

I don't condone the outcome BUT:- there are very few things that piss me off more than lazy pricks who think it's below their status to clean up after themselves in a common room, whether it be residential or workplace. A far percentage of my working life was spent in isolated work camps where this sort of thing was not tolerated.

EDIT: Typo

Not quite sure about your 'but' here. I can understand your dismay about people being lazy, for sure; and yet to say you don't condone a murder with a 'but', because similar actions piss you off, doesn't really support any dismay at all. I really believe that a murder does not suffice as a reaction to something so basic. In fact, I'd go further to say that if the guy was so perturbed by the mess then why didn't he get off his own backside and wash up, and understand that people have different levels of cleanliness, all based upon their upbringing?

I don't condone the outcome BUT:- there are very few things that piss me off more than lazy pricks who think it's below their status to clean up after themselves in a common room, whether it be residential or workplace. A far percentage of my working life was spent in isolated work camps where this sort of thing was not tolerated.

EDIT: Typo

Not quite sure about your 'but' here. I can understand your dismay about people being lazy, for sure; and yet to say you don't condone a murder with a 'but', because similar actions piss you off, doesn't really support any dismay at all. I really believe that a murder does not suffice as a reaction to something so basic. In fact, I'd go further to say that if the guy was so perturbed by the mess then why didn't he get off his own backside and wash up, and understand that people have different levels of cleanliness, all based upon their upbringing?

Your wife must be the happiest married woman in Thailand!!

"Sorry teerak, your turn to do the dishes (again) because of my poor upbringing"

I've had my share of outrage over slobs that never clean-up after themselves also. The so called community kitchen at works is a total disaster. The worst is the Microwave. They never cover their food with plastic wrap. Food splattered all over the walls, and they never clean it. Refrigerator jamed pack with half eaten food from two weeks ago. Women, especially. Coke cans, half full, sitting in the refrigerator for weeks. cookies, cakes, pies all dried out. One weekend, I cleared it all out, dumped everything. Cleaned the Microwave, Stove, Tidied up the sink, Refrigerator, scrub the floor. It was spotless. Monday morning came, five people inquired about the great cleanup. Asked who did it. Thinking I was going to be commented for a good deed, I raised my hand. Then all hell broke out. "What did you do with that pie,.....where is my sandwich.........where is the coke?...........There was nothing wrong with that stew!" In disbelief I told them, your on your own, I'm out of here. for three years I never went into the kitchen........I heard several employees

got real sick and ended up in the hospital with food poisoning............that teached them all a lesson I hope.

• Like 1