'Missing' Thai temple medic charged with terrorism

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Knowing now this woman is a vile terrorist for hire casts serious doubt on her witness testimony of the 2010 wat shootings. In light of recent events it seems more likely that this wide-berther shot the temple 6 herself in what is known as a false flag operation. I look forward to reading of her punishment. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Sweet.

It seems to me you already have her guilty before trial. A very typical move by you. How about looking at it from another side. After working as a nurse's aid at the temple she seen the Army kill innocent people as sitting ducks. This would of course cause hate in her heart for the slaughter of these innocent people and wanting revenge for these inhumane acts of the Army.

In the sequel, she could convert to catholicism and tell the world she is the reincarnation of Mother Teresa.

some posters are soooo gullible. whistling.gif

But why talk about yourself, I would hide this embarrassing flaw in your character if I was you?

Next you will be saying that Thaksin was a model citizen that cared about the people and was booted out of Thailand through politically motivated means by those nasty elites that ganged up on him!!!clap2.gif.

Gullible and uncooth.

Thaksin, for now, is old news.

The question is what evidence do the authorities have against this women ?

• Like 1

Yep ... She was really arrested because she witnessed the shootings in the wat .... 5 YEARS AGO. The military were a bit slow in getting to her.

second longest delayed reaction ever, (after the 2010 mass red uprising to protest the 2006 coup and Bangkok burning that just happened to co-incide with Thaksins asset seizure)

I wonder where the US entry into WW2 goes on the list.

• Like 1

Nothing new really. It's always difficult to determine who the real criminals are. A little like judging a boxing match.

I don't trust neither police nor the army....They lied before and they will lie again....lies,lies,lies

• Like 1

So, this went from "No, we don't have her " to "Yes, we have her because she is a terrorist, but we let her go anyways!" in just 3 days?!

I am not convinced!

Did they let her go?

It went from her being arrested a week ago, to the media getting involved 3 days ago, to someone in the army denying she was in their custody 2 days ago, to her being charged with terrorism yesterday. I don't believe she has been released.

• Like 2

Since the begining there was doubt about her testimony in Wat Pathum Wanaram incident..... she never explain why black shirt uniform and weapon have been found in temple.... why some gunshot come from temple and target official during their duty to restort law in vicinity of the temple ? why she protected black shirt terrorist and offer them human shield durring this incident ?

She never give answer about this .

For me, it's not a surprise if she linking with terrorist plot in Bangkok

I doubt she had been the only one to testify, plenty of people had been there. There even has been soldiers testifying that they did not notice any shooting at the military, see the court ruling below:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1375784432&section=11

Edited by candide

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Knowing now this woman is a vile terrorist for hire casts serious doubt on her witness testimony of the 2010 wat shootings. In light of recent events it seems more likely that this wide-berther shot the temple 6 herself in what is known as a false flag operation. I look forward to reading of her punishment. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Sweet.

It seems to me you already have her guilty before trial. A very typical move by you. How about looking at it from another side. After working as a nurse's aid at the temple she seen the Army kill innocent people as sitting ducks. This would of course cause hate in her heart for the slaughter of these innocent people and wanting revenge for these inhumane acts of the Army.

Ahh the apologists response to all bad things. This is how those who defend terrorists around the world justify what they did. The bad men made me do it!

• Like 1

If they have the evidence, the police should arrested her. But no, the military abducted her, denied they had her until exposed by the media and quickly made up a charge to save a lot of military red faces. Yes, agreed many here are so gullible.

Why do people who seem to have been in Thailand for quite a while always assume that it's the police that do all the policing?

This would make a great movie. Politically conscious nurse volunteers to serve the pro-democracy protesters, witnesses the brutal murder of unarmed demonstrators and is radicalised, emerging later as a freedom fighter and hero of the people. She is on the right side of history, and there will be revered statues of people like her someday in Thailand.

Unless of course she actually is proven to have been linked to the recent bomb-attacks, at the shopping-mall and the court, as alleged. wink.png

In which case she might hope to later star alongside 'Jihadi John'. facepalm.gif

maybe we do need UN intervention.

who else is going to stop these morons?

Please specify: What morons??

The alleged terrorists?

The Police?

The army?

All of the above?

These morons: the dinosaur generals running the junta who somehow believe that they alone have the right to rule this country and can use the same, obvious, tired old tactics of lies, intimidation, and forced disappearance with impunity.

I force myself to laugh at the situation because if it weren't so tragic, their stupidity would be hilarious...

Ahh the apologists response to all bad things. This is how those who defend terrorists around the world justify what they did. The bad men made me do it!

in this country the terrorists wear green...

This would make a great movie. Politically conscious nurse volunteers to serve the pro-democracy protesters, witnesses the brutal murder of unarmed demonstrators and is radicalised, emerging later as a freedom fighter and hero of the people. She is on the right side of history, and there will be revered statues of people like her someday in Thailand.

Unless of course she actually is proven to have been linked to the recent bomb-attacks, at the shopping-mall and the court, as alleged. wink.png

In which case she might hope to later star alongside 'Jihadi John'. facepalm.gif

The difference is that she is fighting against authoritarian repression, and Jihadi John (and apparently you) are fighting for it. She is defiantly standing up to the "man", to the establishment, fighting for liberty, equality and democracy. What, pray tell, are you fighting for?

Yep - some swallow any old propaganda and repeated lies. They even believed all the lies collectively told by the ensemble selected by Thaksin who pretended to be a cabinet and their pretend PM. Some still do. Incredible.

glad to see you out posting today...

you are waaaaaaaaay up there on the gullible list. laugh.png

Since the begining there was doubt about her testimony in Wat Pathum Wanaram incident..... she never explain why black shirt uniform and weapon have been found in temple.... why some gunshot come from temple and target official during their duty to restort law in vicinity of the temple ? why she protected black shirt terrorist and offer them human shield durring this incident ?

She never give answer about this .

For me, it's not a surprise if she linking with terrorist plot in Bangkok

I doubt she had been the only one to testify, plenty of people had been there. There even has been soldiers testifying that they did not notice any shooting at the military, see the court ruling below:

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1375784432&section=11

oh Candide, like Voltaire's character you so naive

This article has been issue in 2013, during YL administration, the same administration who has been denies existence of black shirt despite evidence and world critics.....

See HRW report about this

The status of government investigations into alleged crimes by the UDD-linked “Black Shirt” militants remains unclear. Despite clear photographic and other evidence, the UDD leadership and its supporters, including those holding positions in the government and the parliament, continue to assert that the UDD had no armed elements at the time of the 2010 events.
  • Like 1

If the UN is to intervene in every country where idiots explode bombs, I fear their budget needs to be doubled or trebled.

So, for now we will rely on the Army and the Police here in thailand.

• Like 1

in this country the terrorists wear green...

Never noticed that. May be you're a bit colour blind?

The alleged terrorists?

The Police?

The army?

All of the above?

These morons: the dinosaur generals running the junta who somehow believe that they alone have the right to rule this country and can use the same, obvious, tired old tactics of lies, intimidation, and forced disappearance with impunity.

I force myself to laugh at the situation because if it weren't so tragic, their stupidity would be hilarious...

wow, all this from someone that has thaksin on a pedestal, ptp as his heroes and gets on his knees for the reds, you really are a joke at times with your arguments but then we all are aware of this and laughing too, not with you though, at you but thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so again

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

But why talk about yourself, I would hide this embarrassing flaw in your character if I was you?

Next you will be saying that Thaksin was a model citizen that cared about the people and was booted out of Thailand through politically motivated means by those nasty elites that ganged up on him!!!clap2.gif.

There you go again harping on about Thaksin when the thread is about missing Thai temple medic. Every day I become more convinced that you junta maniacs are really missing him.

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 1

There you go again harping on about Thaksin when the thread is about missing Thai temple medic. Every day I become more convinced that you junta maniacs are really missing him.

'junta maniacs'?

I start to believe tbthailand may have meant posters who always harp on 'junta lovers', 'junta cheerleaders' and other seemingly denigrating labels when he wrote about gullible posters.

So now she has just been 'invited' in to custody, not arrested.

If it wasn't someone's life it would be a comedy.

One day there has to be a comedy series about this regime. It like the last 10 months have been written by a screenwriter and the General is a great actor.

• Like 1

The alleged terrorists?

The Police?

The army?

All of the above?

wow, all this from someone that has thaksin on a pedestal, ptp as his heroes and gets on his knees for the reds, you really are a joke at times with your arguments but then we all are aware of this and laughing too, not with you though, at you but thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so again

ah, yes, another junta cheerleader who doesn't actually read what other post... or is it a problem with comprehension in general for you?

Go ahead and check my posting, you won't see Thaksin on a pedestal, nor will you see the PTP as heroes.

You will find unswerving support for human rights and self-governance and an abhorrence of military monkeys with their traditional Thai elite allies and the havoc they have caused in this country for well over 70 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not... It's amazing to me that so many of you are completely ignorant, and at the same time, are completely supportive of a military cant-use-the-d-word-because-this-forum-self-censors-for-a-good-reason-ship.

Have a great night.

So now she has just been 'invited' in to custody, not arrested.

If it wasn't someone's life it would be a comedy.

One day there has to be a comedy series about this regime. It like the last 10 months have been written by a screenwriter and the General is a great actor.

The family said she was arrested by five soldiers. The Police took custody of her from the Military. She has been charged with terrorism and criminal conspiracy and I assume she may now be 'temporarily' jailed to allow for charges to be laid down at the criminal court and to make sure she will not be hindered to make the appointment with the court. After having heard and acknowledged the charges her legal representative may request bail to be granted. If the court accepts, she'll be free to leave, although she may not leave the country.

Of course her legal representative may already ask for bail till the Criminal Court session, but normally people charged with terrorism aren't allowed bail (except if they're UDD leaders or so). I guess they'll put her in the cosy women's corner of a normal prison. At least Iassume that 'bombing for democracy' is not seen as political which would earn her a place in LakSi Prison for suspects and convicts of political crimes.

Apart from the six days detention under Martial Law it's almost as if we are still living in a democracy with rule of law and justice for all.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

The alleged terrorists?
The Police?
The army?
All of the above?

ah, yes, another junta cheerleader who doesn't actually read what other post... or is it a problem with comprehension in general for you?

Go ahead and check my posting, you won't see Thaksin on a pedestal, nor will you see the PTP as heroes.

You will find unswerving support for human rights and self-governance and an abhorrence of military monkeys with their traditional Thai elite allies and the havoc they have caused in this country for well over 70 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not... It's amazing to me that so many of you are completely ignorant, and at the same time, are completely supportive of a military cant-use-the-d-word-because-this-forum-self-censors-for-a-good-reason-ship.

Have a great night.

That's what always confuses me. Criticise the Junta and you're a Thaksin lover?

How??? I mean really how the hell does someone make that assumption!

If you dare say something bad against the Junta you're just a red shirt?
  • Like 1