Rude farang flips off locals and vehicles in Udon road giving locals the finger

webfact

Quality tourists strikes again

I can only guess all Thais passing him were by themselves, because if a large group travelling together had seen this they would have attacked him enmass and pummelled him to the ground then given him the boots

Your wrong.It's the Thai's that have the quality,recognising a harmless drunk when the see one,"farang baa".

Flipping people off, oh my god what a terrible thing to do, almost like murder or child molestation.

Last time I was out of my head drunk I stood for ten minutes yelling sieg heil at some people from Austria who where having a barbecue. This was 15 years ago and I am not a nazi I should add, but stuff happens. Point is its very very easy to do stupid things when you are drunk as hell or under the influence of other substances.

Flipping people off, oh my god what a terrible thing to do, almost like murder or child molestation.

Last time I was out of my head drunk I stood for ten minutes yelling sieg heil at some people from Austria who where having a barbecue. This was 15 years ago and I am not a nazi I should add, but stuff happens. Point is its very very easy to do stupid things when you are drunk as hell or under the influence of other substances.

When you're drunk, your true inner self comes to the fore.

Even if I was absolutely out of my skull, I think I'd know better than to shout sieg heil at some Austrians.

It was the alcohol what me made done it! rolleyes.gif

Not sure what to make of this, but the Police need to take him away and get him a mental health evaluation before he causes an accident or is involved in one, be it with a vehicle or some short fused Thai who is not so happy at being given the finger.

Apparently this guy and the photo/video is outside the Bahn Lao market just up from Nong Sim, and he is knows for being a wacko. Evidently an idiot but basically harmless. Some debate as to nationality, most seem to think not western. He was arrested and it isn't the first time. The word is he didn't have a visa.

Of course, he cannot be Western. NEVER.

Forget the apologetic excuses. This guy is a disgrace and needs a <deleted> good slapping. The good side is the composure ridden by the Thais who know he's out of his face. Any guy there could have knocked him out in half a sec with a quick bang. If he stopped my car in the street, I sure would have got out and laid him flat, probably at the applause of the Thais watching. I hope, who ever he is, gets sent home very quickly..... a disgrace to all our reputations, despite Thai tolerance of idiots.

Agree. He would've been shot had he done this in some of the hoods in NYC.

looks more like drugs to me, anyway somebody should have whacked him or possibly good entertainment for the locals so they let him continue, looks middle eastern Turkey Greek or maybe India/Pakistani

Or Afghani, Iranian, Bangladeshi, Saudi, Yemani, French/Algerian!

Anything but East Asian.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a bleeding idiot!! alt=bah.gif>

Judged by the posts here, all Thaivisa posters always behave correctly even after one or two too many!!

He just made o fool of himself, didn't hurt anybody, so live and let live!!

Talk about changing your tune quickly!

Edited by Sviss Geez
  • Like 1

To me ..... His skin is not white, his hair is black and his build is slight ... Ferang? I don't know. What I do know is that I live in Udon Thani and I would have amused myself for a few minutes teaching this guy a few "rules of the road" if he had acted like this towards me.

I'll be taking a ride around Nong sim market tomorrow.

Edited by billphillips

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a bleeding idiot!! alt=bah.gif>

Judged by the posts here, all Thaivisa posters always behave correctly even after one or two too many!!

Talk about changing your tune quickly!

First post was after reading the OP.

Second post was after watching the video (which was added later)

When you're drunk, your true inner self comes to the fore.

Even if I was absolutely out of my skull, I think I'd know better than to shout sieg heil at some Austrians.

It was the alcohol what me made done it! rolleyes.gif

True inner self? It was a stupid impulse, when you are drunk things just happen. The inner self thing is a stupid cliche.

Was it you?

I've got an idea. If you can't hold you liquor, don't drink. Simple.

I can just imagine your outcry if he was run Down by someone. He could of injured a motorcyclist . He's an idiot.