motobike rental on monthly bases

Hello,

I would like to rent motoribke Honda Click or anything similar on montly bases in BKK. I have thai driving license for over 3 years. Is there any chance to get this motoribke for around 2500? (currently I have new one, with just 4000 mileage for 2400 but I am not in BKK).

The most important is that shop should be run by trusted foreigner and without monkey businesses like countring tiny scratches or not letting me repair motoribke in case of any problem (I never had until now but it's better to be prepared) instead setting inrmous fixed price for it. Plus I need normal value to be set for motoribke in case of theft - for the Honda Click price ranges from 24k to 43k (less than one year old). I am long time client, if I rent motorbike once, I never change shop, unless I change the city =)

I am sure many foreginers tried different shops, could you please share your experience?

Thank you in advance

p.s. please do not waste your time warning me that traffic in thailand and in BKK is crazy, I already know it and I am ready to risk my life =)

Edited by Francisco Griffin

You may rent one for 1500baht a month, It depends on what you want , what cc , You can buy one for about 46 000 baht if your staying along time,

A word of warning, don't let them keep your passport, make them photo copy it, Some will ask to keep your passport.

Edited by Thongkorn

You may rent one for 1500baht a month, It depends on what you want , what cc , You can buy one for about 46 000 baht if your staying along time,

A word of warning, don't let them keep your passport, make them photo copy it, Some will ask to keep your passport.

That's really amazing price but I doubt that it will be something close to 125. However I do not mind to have gear Honda Wave for exmaple but you cannot rent those in shops. As for 46k - that's too much as I have no guarantee that I will be able to sell it after + insurance + registration + greenbook...

Thanks for warning... however why do they need my passport? I think if any shop will ask me to give them passport it's scam... that's why I need some foregin based shop.