Bags to cover mangos

canopy

Does anyone know where they sell the bags designed to cover mango fruit on the tree for protection from pests? I've looked everywhere in Phetchabun and Phitsanulok I can think of without success so any pointers in these provinces or online ordering would be great. Don't need many--just one tree for now as a pilot project. For sure want the paper type, not plastic for organic compliance purposes.

The bags are usually sold in agriculture spray/ fertiliser shops. Best to look in shops around where mangoes are grown commercially.

They are made in Bangkok by a company names Chun Fong. Look up their web site and you will get more info about how to use them. Best to ring them as they do not reply to emails. Come in several sizes... Retail around 2 baht each and can be used several times

Cheers

BAYBOY.

In Sak Lek the grotty looking farm chemical shop on the North side or the one further down next to a paint and hardware shop has/had them. We go to the one near the paint and hardware shop regularly for all sorts of stuff and they did have a box for us when we were short at xmas time.

Funny thing, I always thought the tags on the bags were done at the bag factory but the local sellers do it!