Learning Thai In Bkk

tommaster

hi there,

since i have been searching many forums looking for a good language school, i would like to give back my recommendations to the many people still searching out there.

i am from germany, m 42 yo, and i had some basic knowledge of thai speaking and reading - but far from considering myself advanced.

after intense web research and a (free) trial lesson i ended up with p&a language center at silom. i took 3 weeks (2-3 hours a day) of 1to1 tuition. i think i do really benefit from these lessons. staff is competent, friendly and flexible in terms of schedule and curriculum. though everybody there speaks english extremely well, you start speaking thai from the very first minute. they have farang and asian clients. best: lessons really are fun (yes, it's true!) due to their nice staff. after 3 weeks, i can manage most standard situations like taxi, restaurants, light conversations and small talk. reading is okay, too. prices are competitive (not the cheapest around, but definitely a bargain compared to 'big names').

my advice: check them out - it's free. and have fun.

check www.pathaicenter.com for infos and rates.

tom