Nok Air plane's windshield cracks before taking off

webfact

Nok Air plane's windshield cracks before taking off

BANGKOK: -- The windshield of a Nok Air plane at the Nakhon Si Thammarat airport was found cracked before it was about to take off to Bangkok, causing the fight to be delayed.

The flight was scheduled to take off at 7:40 am. The cause of the crack has not been established yet. Nok Air CEO Patee Sarasin said the windshield has been replaced and the passengers have arrived Bangkok safe and sound.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Nok-Air-planes-windshield-cracks-before-taking-off-30256794.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-03-26

Cheapest piece of marketing I've ever seen. Despicable announcement. bah.gif

What the hell is up with you, Commerce, Cheapest piece of marketing you ever seen. Despicable announcement. What you talking about,

A crack in a plane windshield would be reported any where in the world. Where is the marketing there.

It beets me at some of the comments that come out with some of you lot on the Visa.

• Like 2

What a load of borrocks some of you write. A windscreen crack discovered on the ground is a no-go item. Occurring in the air it is a land asap item. No Captain worth his salt will do otherwise. Google BA5390

• Like 2

What a load of borrocks some of you write. A windscreen crack discovered on the ground is a no-go item. Occurring in the air it is a land asap item. No Captain worth his salt will do otherwise. Google BA5390

And you are either forgetting or neglecting to mention that it happened pre-flight and not during any inspections for safety. It was just sh--- luck it happened on the ground and not in the air during a flight in which the plane would have crashed and all dead on board.

Now I can understand why Japan is refusing flights of Thailand airlines. Safety measures need to be improved.

• Like 1

Cheapest piece of marketing I've ever seen. Despicable announcement. bah.gif

What the hell is up with you, Commerce, Cheapest piece of marketing you ever seen. Despicable announcement. What you talking about,

A crack in a plane windshield would be reported any where in the world. Where is the marketing there.

It beets me at some of the comments that come out with some of you lot on the Visa.

Obviously you are not au fait with the German air-lines crash in France and the potentials. Your insensitivity beats me to even question why it's poor timing.

Edit: Cracks in windshields are reported by Captains around the world on a daily basis so, no, it's not world news.....

Edited by Commerce

Thailand its a byword for safety electrical workplace roads they are just so over the top and strict with safety regulations and rules method statement and risk assessment needed just to cross the road at a zebra crossing

And you are either forgetting or neglecting to mention that it happened pre-flight and not during any inspections for safety. It was just sh--- luck it happened on the ground and not in the air during a flight in which the plane would have crashed and all dead on board.

Now I can understand why Japan is refusing flights of Thailand airlines. Safety measures need to be improved.

Now I can understand why Japan is refusing flights of Thailand airlines

What are you talking about? THAI has daily flights to Japan.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/THA643

Apparently you didn't read the article.

The windscreen will not pop out if it cracks.

It is quite apparent you have no business even addressing this issue.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Apparently you didn't read the article.

The windscreen will not pop out if it cracks.

It is quite apparent you have no business even addressing this issue.

I don't think he/she reads too good.... but if it is true that Japan are refusing Thailands aircraft then maybe that's why Thai Airways is losingso much money... all those planes are taking off and flying towards Japan and then having to come back and give the people their money back.... so many times every day...