Looking for BKK condo for three weeks

Hey

I will be in Bangkok with my wife for about three weeks, 28.4-20.5. and I am looking for place to stay. I prefer BTS/MRT within 5-10minutes of walk and building should have pool. Studio or 1br is enough. Since its only three weeks, it should be sufficiently furnished and equipped.

The Oasis on Soi Pipat in Silom would be a good choice. Wireless and cable tv available. Huge pool, gym and laundry. I lived there for 9 yr. email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email removed as per forum rules. Please use PM function.

Edited by Rooo
email

"HEY".....

have you ever heard of airbnb, roomorama and the likes ? where you can find hundreds of places like the one you are looking for ?

If not, I am sure you have heard of our beloved uncle GOOGLE who is eager to share his knowledge at any given minute.....

"HEY".....

have you ever heard of airbnb, roomorama and the likes ? where you can find hundreds of places like the one you are looking for ?

If not, I am sure you have heard of our beloved uncle GOOGLE who is eager to share his knowledge at any given minute.....

5555. The airbnb price point is about the same as hotels. From google, most of the sites are offering long term rentals (don't worry, I have contacted many of them).

Have you heard about internet forums where people might have extra apartment for short periods and wont be putting it listed in any services? Some forums might have specific area like "Thailand Accommodation Finding Forum" (hint: your browsing it).

Edited by rahi
  • Like 2