Double non B visa and entering Thailand for the third time

Hi

i'm in the country for about a week and i have a double entry non B visa (tourist from Iran). i will go to Philippines on wednesday i want to visit Sri Lanka also. my friend (who will travel with me to Philippines) is suggesting that i come back here from Philippines and then go to Sri Lanka. however for my flight back to Iran i have to come back to Thailand because i have a non refundable ticket and i can't change anything of the ticket. so if i come back here from Philippines i will be using my second entry Visa (since i already have used one entry). and then I have to come back from Sri Lanka to Thailand because of my return ticket. i will stay in Sri Lanka for 15 days and my supposed flight to there is 15 April. my flight back to Iran is May 5th. so what to do?? should i take my friend's suggestion and apply and for a visa here or i can use my current Visa to enter for the third time? off course i can go straight from Manila to Colombo with one stop but then i have to pay more for my plane tickets!

You have a double entry tourist visa, not "double entry non B".

If your travel date permits, you can get a re-entry permit, would be valid until the same date as the current "permitted until" stamped in your passport. Cost 1200 Bt and can be purchased at the airport when leaving. And then use the visa 2nd entry, check the "use before" date stamped on the visa.

Edited by paz