Ladyboy Pickpockets caught on camera in Pattaya Soi 7

webfact

Ladyboy Pickpockets caught on camera in Pattaya Soi 7

steal-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Saturday Police assisted an intoxicated foreign man, aged in his mid-twenties, after he was pickpocketed by two Ladyboy’s inside Soi 7 off Pattaya Beach Road.

Police were called to the area by the concerned manager or the Shooters Bar which picked-up the incident on their security camera system.

The man had been drinking inside the bar with a friend and was reportedly heavily intoxicated. He stumbled outside the bar in order to smoke a cigarette when he encountered a Ladyboy who proceeded to steal his wallet. He then left on a motorbike driven by a second Ladyboy who was waiting, with the engine running, nearby.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/178585/ladyboy-pickpockets-caught-on-camera-in-pattaya-soi-7/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-30

First of all, Why do people have to drink until they are drunk and unable to know what is going on around them or defend themselves ? Secondly, Why travel all the way to Thailand to get drunk ?

I like Pattaya, but sounds more like the General/PM needs to begin his flushing over there until the water is clear !!

DOG EAT DOG WORLD, why? if the manager did not cut off the amount of served drinks surely being a manager his concern to the well being of his customer was not shown earlier, same goes for your self being responsible for your actions , where was his friend ,? Opportunity taken by the lady boy all comes down to how much money it needed for family or greed ? pressures? and needs ! its a sad way of the dog eat dog world.

There are pickpockets in all the major European cities, Paris, Rome and Barcelona are full of Eastern European gangs.

Pattaya is no worse than any of these cities. I don't mind a glass of wine or two, but find it very strange that you would drink so much to be unaware of what is going on- or take unacceptable risks- like the Chinese guy who jumped off a baht bus.

Call me old fashioned!

• Like 1

"Pattaya Police would like us to publish this story to highlight the ever-present dangers of Ladyboys and other criminal elements who prey on vulnerable foreign tourists around Pattaya City."

To those who always defend the ladyboys, it seems at least the police agree with me that the ladyboys are just a bunch of criminals.

Hopefully the polices next step will be to ban and remove all the ladyboys once and for all.

"Pattaya Police would like us to publish this story to highlight the ever-present dangers of Ladyboys and other criminal elements who prey on vulnerable foreign tourists around Pattaya City."

To those who always defend the ladyboys, it seems at least the police agree with me that the ladyboys are just a bunch of criminals.

Hopefully the polices next step will be to ban and remove all the ladyboys once and for all.

I'm quite sure you intended your post to get a reaction from those who defend a bit of diversity in society.

So let's make a list of those stereotypes who should be rounded up-gays ( absolutely) , drug dealing Nigerians, Irish , the boiler room lot, Russian mafia, dodgy Brits in property scams, dogs , backpackers and of course those pesky digital pikeys.

Please feel free to add more.

Get to know a few lady boys- and I don't mean down a back alley. Like every aspect of society - there are good and bad guys out there- some are main stream and extremely successful .

I sincerely hope you were not too serious - next you will be suggesting a little Zyclon B to sort out the problem.

I'm quite sure you intended your post to get a reaction from those who defend a bit of diversity in society.

So let's make a list of those stereotypes who should be rounded up-gays ( absolutely) , drug dealing Nigerians, Irish , the boiler room lot, Russian mafia, dodgy Brits in property scams, dogs , backpackers and of course those pesky digital pikeys.

Get to know a few lady boys- and I don't mean down a back alley. Like every aspect of society - there are good and bad guys out there- some are main stream and extremely successful .

I sincerely hope you were not too serious - next you will be suggesting a little Zyclon B to sort out the problem.

I am sure there are a few nice ladyboys around with ordinary jobs. I was referring to those working on the streets (and some bars) in Pattaya (and other red light areas), who I believe are all criminals, which I think local police records will confirm.

Hence I am very serious when I say that they should be banned from the area, rounded up and removed, just as the police there sometimes do with other groups of criminals.

Edited by monkeycountry

I am sure there are a few nice ladyboys around with ordinary jobs. I was referring to those working on the streets (and some bars) in Pattaya (and other red light areas), who I believe are all criminals, which I think local police records will confirm.

Hence I am very serious when I say that they should be banned from the area, rounded up and removed, just as the police there sometimes do with other groups of criminals.

Seems they already started :-)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/813424-undesirables-rounded-up-by-police-on-pattaya-beach/?utm_source=newsletter-20150331-0749&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

There are pickpockets in all the major European cities, Paris, Rome and Barcelona are full of Eastern European gangs.

Pattaya is no worse than any of these cities. I don't mind a glass of wine or two, but find it very strange that you would drink so much to be unaware of what is going on- or take unacceptable risks- like the Chinese guy who jumped off a baht bus.

Call me old fashioned!

Comparing to places that are 'worse' is a poor resolution for an unsatisfactory situation.

Let the people of France, Italy and Spain take care of their own crime problems and Pattaya and Thailand can do the same.

The point is that Pattaya is getting worse (relative to.........Pattaya.) There are also plenty of sober people becoming victims of crime.

I wonder why farangs are not used in sting operations for pickpockets as they are to catch foreign owned businesses.

• Like 1

Call me old fashioned!

i find it strange your drinking wine here. not really the place for a wine habit.

i actually enjoy getting drunk when i go out, which is not that often. just carrying some folded money and not my whole wallet solves the pickpocket problem.