Wheel chair shop

dubbplatz

Fascino Pharmacy

Second recommendation from me this morning biggrin.png

Its here:

https://goo.gl/maps/9qlva

Opposite from Tesco on North Pattaya Road a bit further towards 3rd road.

Don't know whether they are overly expensive for this kind of stuff.

Big shop on north pattaya rd

Big pharmacy there. They got electric ones too.

Manual 10k

Electric 50k

That is Fascino, see post #2.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Better for you to try Lazada, they advertise on here.

Have a good selection of wheelchairs, delivered free, cash on delivery.

Good company, good service. I have used them several times.

Finding them was not too easy.

I searched through the website (English version) and only one product was described as "wheelchair".

Searching with the Thai word (not allowed to write here) you find some more.

All in the range of 2900 to 6900 Baht.

There is an extreme price range for wheelchairs offered in Thailand and I am afraid that the advice at Fascino not to buy the cheapest for a full size farang is justifiable (not wanting to justify the arrogant behavior and decline of service though).

Want to see some high priced models?

http://athouseshop.com/sm_30440_136205_%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A2-%28Wheelchair%29.htm

All their non electrical models are specified for 100 to 115 kg whistling.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I just looked on Lazada,

Beauty and Health-Medical Equipment-Health Accesories. Right click on the first wheelchair and that opens the page. On the right it says people who viewed this item also viewed... more wheelchairs

My detailed post regarding my adverse dealings with Facino after buying a wheelchair from them and being dissatisfied was quite rightly deleted by Rimmer

(Rimmer kindly explained about various laws within Thailand that could cause great problems for Thai Visa and me personally)

Anyone thinking of buying a wheelchair from them (Facino) can be made aware of my situation at their hands by phone through a PM if they so require

Regards N210MP

Edited by n210mp

Just as a matter of interest to those who may well be looking for a wheelchair.

As most will know I had a nasty accident on my pedal cycle resulting in the breaking of 5 bones in my right leg.

After I came out of hospital I needed a wheelchair quite urgently and so logical to go to the biggest medical supplier in Pattaya (big mistake)

After I bought one from them and this always seems to happen I then found another supplier down a back street miles cheaper and much more user friendly, this was apart from finding them on lazada a lot cheaper (same wheelchair)

I can only describe where this place is;

You come out of the back underground parking entrance of Carrefour (Big C) on Pattaya klang,

Turn right and go to the top of the road,

At the T section turn left,

After about 300mtrs there is a 7/11 on the right hand side.

Turn down that Soi and towards Sukhumavit road and towards the end there is a wheelchair shop on the right hand side with Sales ,workshop facilities etc

They also seem to have a collection of the more lightweight wheelchairs as well

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a matter of interest to those who may well be looking for a wheelchair.

As most will know I had a nasty accident on my pedal cycle resulting in the breaking of 5 bones in my right leg.

After I came out of hospital I needed a wheelchair quite urgently and so logical to go to the biggest medical supplier in Pattaya (big mistake)

After I bought one from them and this always seems to happen I then found another supplier down a back street miles cheaper and much more user friendly, this was apart from finding them on lazada a lot cheaper (same wheelchair)

I can only describe where this place is;

You come out of the back underground parking entrance of Carrefour (Big C) on Pattaya klang,

Turn right and go to the top of the road,

At the T section turn left,

After about 300mtrs there is a 7/11 on the right hand side.

Turn down that Soi and towards Sukhumavit road and towards the end there is a wheelchair shop on the right hand side with Sales ,workshop facilities etc

They also seem to have a collection of the more lightweight wheelchairs as well

Hope this helps

This sounds like Pun-Yim Charity Shop.

Link to google maps

• Like 1

Siam Nissin... Put that search in Facebook and you will see he has every chair you could ever want.. Sports wheelchairs the lot.. It's actually a wheelchair factory they sell and fix chairs.. His name is Vorayut, a nice guy who will help you with any problems