Anybody know of LARGE condos near Suk BTS line?

reflekt

I've looked at a lot of newer condos in lower/middle Sukhumvit (primarily around Thonglor area) and they are all tiny: 1BR from 35 sqm through to absolutely maximum of 55 sqm. I'm looking for a much larger main living area as I'll spend a lot of time there - my last condo in another city was 1BR 79 sqm and that was perfect - enough room to swing a cat.

Does anyone know of buildings within 10 minute walk to the BTS that have spacious apartments (Minimum 70 sqm 1BR or 90 sqm 2BR). High floor / view / sunlight preferred, proximity to a salt water pool preferred. Yearly rent, maybe even buy (and then could get a 1BR and knock out a wall).

Cheers!

Edited by reflekt

I can tell you which one to stay away from. Waterford Park Rama 4. Old and poorly maintained. Galvanized water pipes bursting on a regular basis.

Elevators shut down because of age. Fire alarms disabled for some unknown reasons.

It reminds me of a ghetto in some crowded city.

And yes thank you - DDproperty does allow you to search on floor size. Brilliant. You can also edit the "minsize" variable in the URL directly in your search to get sizes not listed in the drop down and it works (eg: 70, as they only have 50 and 80 as options).

Edited by reflekt