Removalist for Two Door Sanden Fridge

cdmtdm

i am chasing someone to shift a two door sanden fridge for me , possbly more , i spotted someone advt on FB ..items for sale etc ..saying they did this type of work in phuket ..it was a farang for sure , just cannot find the contact for them ...any ideas or other contacts ...

wjhall ..... you learn something new everyday .....you need to get out more

keestha ... do you think they will be happy about carrying the sanden 2 door fridge around 15km ? great idea mmmmate cheesy.gif reminds of the time i lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road .....

anyway i found the right people ..phuket express , they do just what i was looking for ...

wjhall ..... you learn something new everyday .....you need to get out more

keestha ... do you think they will be happy about carrying the sanden 2 door fridge around 15km ? great idea mmmmate cheesy.gif reminds of the time i lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road .....

anyway i found the right people ..phuket express , they do just what i was looking for ...

Well I for one am over the moon you found a removalist removal company/person/firm, American I guess, they

continually invent non-existant words. facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/removalist

aussie actually , you scots never were to bright ...

Phuket Express is a removalist company i recommend !!

Notice your link indicates your word is referred to as " Australian English " so not in fact English in reality.

I think most people of average intellect, or above, accept that Australians and Americans have a similar

level of intellegence.But please don't fret us Scots and the rest of the world have long ago learned to put

up with and tolerate this rather strange phenomenon.