Income Certificate Definition

"income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 ..."

Can somone please define what exactly this document is and how and in what locations it is obtained. I am a landlord for example and can show multiple bank statements with direct deposits from my tenants, can those statements be used to obtain an income certificate. I do not have a monthly pension. I am a US national. I searched this forum looking for a list of terms defined, I also searched the US Embassy Bangkok website with no results.

Thank You

If you had not already posted that you are applying for a OA visa I would have some questions for you.

In your case it would be bank statements showing money coming in every month certified by your bank. And perhaps some copies of lease/rental agreements as a back up to it.

• Like 1

As an American you can obtain an "Income Certificate" in the form of a sworn affidavit from the American Embassy. You will not be asked to evidence the income sworn to.

Be prepared, however, to ensure that evidence of income (in an easily understandable format) is available if an immigration officer asks for proof of the income stated on the affidavit .