Primary schools in Phuket

maska

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some suggestions on good International schools in Phuket. My son (9 years) does not speak a word in Thai & this is why I am very specific about sending him to an international school.

HeadStart International School is the one I am considering but, would love to hear some of your feedback before that.

Thank you.

This has been done to death and a quick search of the forum will give you the answers you need. People tend to be a little touchy when bad reviews are given against some people's choice of schools. Headstart is a good school with caring teachers but it's around 200k a year.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where are you living?

Im moving to Phuket Town in few weeks time. I am not in Thailand right now.

As said a quick forum search would be a good idea, my 6 yr old goes to Kajonkiet, Kathu, the English language one but there's also an International at the same place.

He's starting his 3rd year there and we're very happy with his development.

http://www.kajonkietsuksa.ac.th/

And QSI. (American program from what I hear)

Darasamuth (near Central Festival mall) has an English program although I don't know if you'd get by with no Thai.
Just playtime would be tough as most of the kids there speak Thai I believe.

Headstart's moving in September and its fees are rising 20%, though it could be that new students are paying more anyway. I'm sure you can check this. My nine year old daughter and her friends really enjoy the school. Kajonkiet International is cheaper, BIS and QSI quite a bit more expensive.

Headstart's moving in September and its fees are rising 20%, though it could be that new students are paying more anyway. I'm sure you can check this. My nine year old daughter and her friends really enjoy the school. Kajonkiet International is cheaper, BIS and QSI quite a bit more expensive.

Are they changing the location? to which area?