Good chiropractor in samui?

Not a big believer in chiropractors I found myself desperate last year when my back went out and nothing seemed to help. I did as you did here and chased down a chiropractor in Lamai, who's name escapes me.

This guy was simple, few bells and whistles, right to the point, and I left there feeling much better; the following day I was recovered. It was pretty impressive.

He is associated with The Spa Resort in Lamai. I am sure they can provide his contact- he works out of one of their suites. Good luck. Best of health.

http://www.thesparesorts.net/th/chiangmai

• Like 1

Chiropractory does not really offer anything that is medically beneficial based on any kind of real research. But it continues anyway. Manipulation of the spine to cure your ills doesn't make any sense.

I'd recommend gabapentin. Gradually work up to 900 mg a day over a week. After three weeks you can increase it till you double it 1800 mg.

After a month you should see significant pain reduction to whatever ails ya.

I'm not kidding, this works. Available over the counter.

Not a big believer in chiropractors I found myself desperate last year when my back went out and nothing seemed to help. I did as you did here and chased down a chiropractor in Lamai, who's name escapes me.

This guy was simple, few bells and whistles, right to the point, and I left there feeling much better; the following day I was recovered. It was pretty impressive.

He is associated with The Spa Resort in Lamai. I am sure they can provide his contact- he works out of one of their suites. Good luck. Best of health.

http://www.thesparesorts.net/th/chiangmai

His name is John Shriner...he's sorted me out a couple of times. But the last time he couldn't and I ended up going to hospital.

If you need his number drop me a PM

• Like 1