Pong Nam Ron.

I think that is the crossing that most people cal Palin.

Or "Ban Pakard, Chantaburi (Thailand) / Phsar Prom Pailin, Painlin City (Cambodia)" See: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=12.36849,104.361086&source=embed&ie=UTF8&msa=0&spn=2.58554,3.621642&hl=en&mid=zzYcs0PT4--s.kRc-RY3_vayk

Whether he can do an out/in will depend upon whether he has a visa or wants to get a visa exempt entry.

If visa exempt it would depend upon how many he has already.

Or "Ban Pakard, Chantaburi (Thailand) / Phsar Prom Pailin, Painlin City (Cambodia)" See: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=12.36849,104.361086&source=embed&ie=UTF8&msa=0&spn=2.58554,3.621642&hl=en&mid=zzYcs0PT4--s.kRc-RY3_vayk

Whether he can do an out/in will depend upon whether he has a visa or wants to get a visa exempt entry.

I think that is the crossing that most people call (Ban) Phu Nam Ron in Kanchanaburi Province wink.png

Pong Nam Ron is 3 hours from Pattaya at the Cambodian border. Been there done that. Very easy except for them wanting 300 Baht for doing a 1 day run.

Phu Nam Ron is in Kanchanaburi province. They say it is operating normally no but have not been there.

Ubonjoe is correct again except that I found it by the name of Pong Nam Ron.

• 2 months later...

Being that this thread is quite recent i thought to ask here.

Wanted to know what the latest news is at Pong Nam Ron border crossing

point, in whether anything specific is required to show for a Visa Exempt entry.

I plan to go soon and wanted to know from any who have been recently if they

had any problems or asked to show Thai Baht in cash, bank book, outbound air tickets etc, etc.

Also, what should i expect to receive as a British passport holder, 15 days or 30?

Thanks.

Ubonjoe is correct again except that I found it by the name of Pong Nam Ron.

Correct. But there are actually 2 border crossings with Cambodia within the same Pong Nam Ron district. The first one coming from the south is Ban Pakkard, which, if you're interested allows vehicles across, the second one just 25km or so further north, which is Ban Laem, does not allow vehicles across.

Just for visa nerds, when you cross at Ban Phak Kat (Jantaburi), the Thai stamp says Pong Nam Ron (in English) on it. I don't know what the nearby Ban Laem crossing has written on the Thai stamp as I have never crossed there.