Best Free Web Hosting

fanciman

Why should it be free? honestly! tell me ...

What's wrong with say a 2,000 THB year investment for full hosting, domain registration, support, no adds, etc .. my "calc" just told me that is about 5 THB/day ....

please, not too many and too obvious replies ...! it's not even a beer a day!

What's wrong with say a 2,000 THB year investment for full hosting, domain registration, support, no adds, etc .. my "calc" just told me that is about 5 THB/day ....

Setting up the site is a learning experience / experiment. Considering how vast our governments tax revenues are, and their desire to see their nations move into the hi-tech information era, i would have thought they would have set something up of this sort to help their people get going in the right direction. Amateurs could get something slighlty better for free by looking at advertising. For more premium services, 5 baht a day seems very reasonable.

Setting up the site is a learning experience / experiment. Considering how vast our governments tax revenues are, and their desire to see their nations move into the hi-tech information era, i would have thought they would have set something up of this sort to help their people get going in the right direction. Amateurs could get something slighlty better for free by looking at advertising. For more premium services, 5 baht a day seems very reasonable.

If they really wanted to do something beneficial, they would start with free "hi-tech" education, such as workshops throughout the city on using the internet, e-commerce, etc.

Just throwing up free website hosting won't do much to further the general web education. A lot of people in Thailand have never even used a computer, much less the internet.

I agree with cnxpat, you can have the real thing for $1 a month with 3ix.org and local support.