Pattaya lawyer recommendation

crab

Khun Boy or Khun Paisan can handle house sales and everything else. They are very busy but cheap and speaks good english.

The law office is located in Thepprasit road near the soi leading to Pattaya land office. Tel 038-3010156.

I've used DMC Interlaw. The lawyer is fluent in English. I've found her to be quite competent ... not really sure if she would be considered moderately-priced, but if you tell her what you want her to do, she'll give you the costs upfront. She's located on a soi off of Pattaya Tai, across from TukCom.

http://www.pattayasolicitors.com/our-services/

Edited by Rimmer
Giant advert removed

Are you buying a house that is already included in an existing company, if so check the company books as a first step, buying from a Thai, and then setting up your own company is "Grey Area" at best, I am sure if you research TV threads you will get a lot of info.

Khun Boy or Khun Paisan can handle house sales and everything else. They are very busy but cheap and speaks good english.

The law office is located in Thepprasit road near the soi leading to Pattaya land office. Tel 038-3010156.

Paisan does not speak English and Boy... well will go the highest bidderthumbsup.gif

• 5 years later...

Are the law offices open? I thought they were deemed "non-essential" when the lockdown was initially announced. I use CPA on Thepprasit to do the annual balance sheet for my house, and they seem to have had the shutters down for weeks.