The Lazada price con.

kevc

Been looking at buying a new Casio Ediface watch over the last week, on Lazada it's been 7,150 baht with a steel strap and 6,590 baht with a rubber strap. Today they have a special "spend over 6,000 baht and get a 1,000 baht doscount", great I thought time to buy my watch. When I go looking for it the steel strap is now 8,150 baht and the rubber strap 7,800 baht.

• Like 1

Their prices change according to what's moving and what isn't, which is standard practice with on-line sellers.

Personally, I have been happy with Lazada, having recently bought a bunch of stuff, including a Samsung printer for the price of toner.

• Like 1

Some months ago i needed an inflatable pool for the kids. On lazada they were all with 40-60% discount but still costed more then in a shop with aircon and security.

I guess thai people like to be fooled with discount. It's everywhere, they mention a high price and then give big discount...they buy it, but not me. I don't care for the price but if i get the feeling i'm being cheated then i 'm out.

Edited by Thian

I had problems on every purchase with Lazada.....Never again, I rather pay 1000 Baht more at Invadeit but get a new product and if it brakes I can send it back to them for warranty and it is done quickly....On Lazada it is all a horror story.

One thing I'd like to mention about Lazada which is very important: I think for most items they sell they give no warranty. I bought two Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablets from Lazada. Only after I received them I norticed that they have no warranty. Strange! I will check twice before I buy again from them.

Edited by Dario

One thing I'd like to mention about Lazada which is very important: I think for most items they sell they give no warranty. I bought two Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablets from Lazada. Only after I received them I norticed that they have no warranty. Strange! I will check twice before I buy again from them.

That might have been an imported item, but however not 100% sure.

I bought the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 with them for 14900, when all other shops were at 16900. They had an even cheaper one at 14500, but that was imported. It was actually not the warranty what put me off, but I was more afraid that it might end up in customs.

They send me a white one, I ordered a bronze one, but to be honest it didn't bother me much.

For the e-mails, I have extra accounts for stuff like that, so I'm not bothered much, once or twice just delete the whole shxxx.

You'll be lucky if you can EVER Get Rid of LAZADA now they've got your email address.

I was seriously looking at buying a G-Shock watch for my daughter from them but the price I got at Robinson in CNX was much better. Big problem however is that I am besieged by LAZADA Junkmail every time I open facebook or this forum.

I have now decided I Will NEVER BUY ANYTHING from LAZADA.

I have bought at least 20 items from Lazada and been happy with every purchase. Their prices are very good, especially so with the discounts. If you are not happy with any particular price, don't buy it, it's not a con, the choice is yours.

Based upon my experience with Samsung, their phones etc will be covered by the Samsung guarantee in Thailand, if the phone etc was purchased in Thailand (i,e not an import). One does not even need proof of purchase or guarantee card, as long as it is within the warranty period it will appear on their system.

I have even had a second hand phone repaired free with no documentation.

Lazada price con where?

First class service, good prices,c.o.d. perfect.

If you do not like the price you do not buy. So where is the con???????

The con is the day before they were 1,000 baht cheaper so to give a 1,000 baht discount they put up the price by 1,000 baht. I've bought lots of things from Lazada and had no problems but I always wondered how the could give big discounts especially when they weren't the supplier many times.

Lazada price con where?

First class service, good prices,c.o.d. perfect.

If you do not like the price you do not buy. So where is the con???????

The con is the day before they were 1,000 baht cheaper so to give a 1,000 baht discount they put up the price by 1,000 baht. I've bought lots of things from Lazada and had no problems but I always wondered how the could give big discounts especially when they weren't the supplier many times.

Happens everywhere

In the US went to a well known clothing store and they had a sale on Levi jeans, buy one, get the other at half price. Sounded like a good deal until I went back two weeks later and their regular price was 50% less, so I really saved nothing and now had an extra pair of jeans that didn't fit because my diet worked

First world problems

Saw similar in Big C, they had a promo stand with two items taped together "Buy one get one FREE", price 110 baht, a little walk into another aisle, and on the shelf the same individual item 52 baht !! so not only were you NOT getting anything free, you were actually paying more for the two, than if you bought 2 of them individually.

Because of this thread I unsubscribed from their e-mail list a week or so ago, and didn't receive any since. Go to the bottom of the mail and click on the right side link. It's the second last line, it's in green I think. The link unsubscribe link itself is in Thai, the rest (where they begging you to stay) is in English. This will probably work until you put an order with them again.